Sign in to follow this  
Lancelot

Lancelot's Weaponry

Hello everyone, it is good to see you once again. Lancelot's Weaponry is available at Silent Hill on the Independence server, at 56x 20y. I also have a merchant at Freedom Market,on the eastern side, in the second ring. It is called 'Lancelot's Weaponry' and has a glittering array of hardware on its stall. 

Due to the recent changes in monetary re-distribution, I have had to increase my prices for purchased items. Improvements, however, will remain at an all-time low. 

50ql Items 70c
70ql items 90c
80ql items 3.2s
90ql items 3.9s

COMING SOON!!
Chain Armour and Locks *

* These items are not ready yet, due to their low quality.

Edited by Lancelot
  • Like 5

Hey Lance, you might want to put QL of weapons. :D Good luck.

I endorse Lancelot because he is really trustworthy person and basicly he was born next to a forge  ;D

Bump. I have restocked the merchant today. ll 60 + qlitems will remian the same as the 50+ ql .

Bought a Sickle and Scythe from Lancelot @60Ql. Very good prices and very accepting of orders, heck I placed my order with him when he happened past my village ;)

I will add the new tools now.

all items are 60+ quality if not 70ql.

Long spear 50c

Halberd      50c

spear        50c

I have set these at 50copper for each because they take two materials to create and improve. These, as with the ongoing items, willl be made with the same dedication and love that the listed sale pieces currently recieve. In such each work is improved to the highesst of my current ability until it needs iether a lump or a log, so you, the buying customer, are getting the higher quality for the minimal price. I see the passion and dedication of our soldiers in their efforts and I owe that much in that my tools and weapons are given the same respect in creation and finishing. Hence why I will improve sale works to the highest standard I can achieve.

How much would two 70 QL Small Axes set me back? And where are you located? May be able to pick up if you are close :D

I know that many people consider them the worst of the wurm weapons, but I've taken a shine to how fast they are. Things tend to die pretty quickly, so the lack of parry doesn't bother me much at all. It's just... I never see them in FM when I go. No one stocks the damned things, and that is a shame.   :-[

But now I found someone who makes them! I will bug you mercilessly.

Edit - Found some, but still would like to know what you sell em for ^^

how much for 2 large axes. not the 2 handed ones.  around 60-70ql and do you do enchants?

BUMP

Update on the 70 ql items

Knives 25c

Sickles / Scythes 25c

small Mauls 30c

Med/ Large Mauls 45c

Axes [Other than small ] 45c

Swords 50c

Halberds 50c

Spears 50c

Hi, do you do COD's?

Im very interested in getting a high QL carving knife from you, would you be able to COD me one please?

70q Halberd 50c

70q Spear 50c

One of each plse m8, COD Darkmalice (if they post)

Will do those when I am next on..sorry I did'nt see your post earlier.

Lance, imp my sickle and 2h sword to 70ql+ please?

sickle is not urgent, but 2h sword is >.>

How long you think it will take? and price?

If below 40 ql I'll do it for 25c Skys, that ok ? No worries about doing both of them either.