Sign in to follow this  
Elwood2

Ultimarus

I'm in Ultimarus. Hopefully someone can get to me soon.

Thanks again.

Im online currently.

And as of today, due the heavy Influx of fresh blood into Ultimarus lately, we stopped recruiting for now,  keep a eye on this thread for when we open up again!

Hi Elwood, im interested in Joining Ultimarus. Im currently Travelling to there, im an active player and a hardworker user, i can help in whatever you ask me to do. I hope you have a place in there for me.

Recruitment is open again. 

Please be aware, we are a large more mature village.  If you are a young kid who is going to be immature, annoying, etc., save yourself the trouble and join another village as you won't last long in ours.  With that said, you should be aged 20 or older unless you can prove your maturity.  No offense to the new young players out there, but past recruitment experience has shown it just isn't working with that type of player.

Recruitment is open again. 

Please be aware, we are a large more mature village.  If you are a young kid who is going to be immature, annoying, etc., save yourself the trouble and join another village as you won't last long in ours.  With that said, you should be aged 20 or older unless you can prove your maturity.  No offense to the new young players out there, but past recruitment experience has shown it just isn't working with that type of player.

Agreed with this.

Thank you for welcoming me Pingpong, and Mamadarkness for accepting me.

Hey guys, might not be on for a day or two. Having client issues on my laptop, result is a big pain in the . Will try to log in from my folks' place a day or two later if issue is not resolved.

~Coheed

Hi, id like to join if possible, im a semi-noob player, used to play on prem wild but couldn't pay no more, stoped playing for a bit but im picking up the game agin on my new account onealsthesecond. Id  be glad to do any work or help out anyway in the village :D

Oh we can always use help with work around town but we like to see our members get some skills they desire too (besides thievery and lockpicking :P) as you're not prem that will limit skills to 20. 0 cap but you're still welcome.

We'd like to welcome Onealsthesecond or O as we now call him :)

Hello, I'm interested in joining as well. I'm quite new at the game, but I certainly wouldn't mind helping out with whatever is needed.  Feel free to contact me in-game =D

Ok  :) . If we don't pm you message us. Try any of the members of the elder team.

Welcome to Gilbertus (henceforth known to us as gilbert) another new addition to Ultimarus!

We have built a lot of housing in the last few months and have plenty of room still.

If more of you new players are "lurking" out there check out post one/page one of this thread for more info on Ultimarus

Welcome to all our new members. Quite possibly the best group of recruits ever!

Life's decided to pimp-smack me across the chin again Ping, folks. Last few nights of work have messed me up a bit, and working Easter and most other holidays usually sucks. Especially after the church services flood the WalMart gates. Felt like Zombieland in there. Be back once I've had a few days to rest. Can't even really sit in front of my PC for more than a few minutes besides turning on music and vegging.

~Coheed