Presentatie1.jpg

Staff:

Mamadarkness : Mayor

Elwood : Ex-Mayor

Soniczap : Founder/Co-Mayor

Sindeee :  Elder

Strider<independance alt> : Elder

Syna : Junior Elder

Ultimarus is located near Merchant Town and the Academy of Enlightenment, which is just outside Samling and Xanadu. It's a short walk from the Merchant Town Harbor.

You can find it on the FRAM Map here:

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz328/artashes_map/20100212_2.png

Recruitment Information:

Willingness to help the village on what ever is going on ,village project, citizen project or any thing  you possible could help with.

Great shown respect to the Elder Team.

a Good Sense of maturity.

Willing to Follow the rules of Conduct of Ultimarus.

all new citizen will undergo a 1 week probation, after that week we will see who fits into the village and who does not, atm ,we got 6 stone houses available to sign new citizens into  until the probation is over

City plan:

Ultimarus.jpg

You will find Ultimarus a friendly / helpful place with a very active membership.  We will get you started with any guidance and tools that you need.

Bumpity, always looking for more people to join us, doesntm atter if your young,old, inexperienced or a veteran to wurm, everyone is welcome!

What a glorious village!

Join now and join the league of legends inhabiting the village  8)

Hey everyone!

Pong mentioned to me that I should post here 'cuz I need a ride to the village since I'm new. :)

I'm at FM. Just so you know.

Welcome Akya, our first successful teleport test subject.

To any new recruits I now offer free teleportation to our city from the Freedom Market area.  Faster than walking, horseback or sailing.  No more new wurmians getting lost in the woods and eaten by bears.

Teleport services are available weekdays, pm me in game for transport service.

Hello I would like to join your city. I've been playing for about two days now, but I first tried Wurm Online a few years ago. My highest skill is mining which is currently at 10.

Hello, Well I like the sound of Ultimarus and would like to join too. I now own Aralin witch is a vynora priest that will be following me and tantrum my main around freedom.

If you guys are taking anymore recruits let me know!

Why we are indeed looking for recruits :) . We have someone on most of the day due to a europe/usa based village. PM any of the management and we'll figure out how to get you to "home" ;)

Aye, your more then welcome to join Ultimarus, i briefly ran into you when i was visiting Extrusion at the academy :)

BUMP

Ultimarus is gorgeous, well planned and very large. If you are a new player that is serious about Wurm, give Elwood a shout... hes good people, and has a fantastic deed to support you. :)

Thanks for letting me join you. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hi! I'm looking to join, i already talk with Elwood by PM, maybe can talk with someone in game to give me some idea where i need to go to reach the city.

In 30 to 40 min i will be in-game.

Cheers

Hey Feel free to pm any of the names on the management list to see if we're on as well. I'm on currently.

Excellent! Where are you now?Feel free to pm me in game (same name).

Great village, been with them for a week and doing some really fun projects! Very good place for people starting out and looking to explore their options

Hi guys! I joined this village about 1.5 weeks ago and it is excellent village so far. It's very big too.. There is good opportunities to grind skills, e.g. good caves for mining and so on.

I just want to express how proud I am of the progress Ultimarus has made in the past few months.

The decision to appoint Elwood as the mayor of Ultimarus was difficult. Though I trusted Elwood's character and mayoral abilities, having to relinquish control of the city that means so much to me was hard to do.

I can say with all honesty that it was the best decision I made as the founder. Elwood has revitalized Ultimarus and, along with the help of the management team, has created a welcoming, creative, friendly and fun environment!

Becoming a citizen of Ultimarus ensures never-ending excitement, variety, and personal creative freedom. All this surrounded by a diverse, mature and friendly group of people.

You guys are the best, keep up the good work!

-Soniczap-

Good Afternoon,

I wonder if they are still recruiting new members?

My skills are:

Carpentry 13.9

woodcutting: 11.3

mining 14.2

Greetings

Hello,

this looks like a wonderful community worth being part of.Especially for a new player like me and i stress the word NEW.  ;D

I would really like to join you that of course if you are still accepting new people.If you want to ask something feel free to PM me.

You both are welcome to join, send Mamadarkness a pm over the forums or ingame to get  to ultimarus ;)