Sign in to follow this  
BloodyRain2k

Got a graphics bug a found a client bug

jaa3001.th.png

jaa6061.th.png

on one side of a tile i have these cut lines, on the other side its fine, how can I fix that? I already updated my driver cause before that it was all messed up.

About the bug i found: when you use improve bind on a low stone wall without having rocks active no action is started but it also isn't abandoned, means you can queue up more but nothing happens. Only way to fix it without restarting the client is changing the fightstance and canceling it then.

seems like I'm the only one on whole wurm that has this graphics problem, whatever then.

the bind action bug seems to come from more than just improve with wrong material, grooming without a brush is another one and I bet there are way more and some of them aren't even fixable with stance switching and need a restart.

Please post your console.[character name].log file so we can see what options may be causing the 'Lines'

As for the bug you reported, I would recommend raising a separate bug report in the client section. Its likely to get missed under the 'Graphics/sound' section.

Terrain rendering will be replaced with a more modern approach in the future which will get rid of those problems.

You can abort such stuck actions with the Escape key if it's bound to STOP or STOP_OR_MAIN_MENU. This actually is a server bug, now filed as bug 1419.

Terrain rendering will be replaced with a more modern approach in the future which will get rid of those problems.

You can abort such stuck actions with the Escape key if it's bound to STOP or STOP_OR_MAIN_MENU. This actually is a server bug, now filed as bug 1419.

Ok good to know there's being worked on so I can atleast stop playing around with all kinds of graphic settings for now, although its weird that it works in 2 of 4 directions.

About the actions, didn't test the stop button yet but will for the stucks I know, I think there were some where even stance changing didn't help.

Edit: so far stop seems to help but I can't say for sure until I find out which stuck even after stance changing.