Sign in to follow this  
Hordern

Big red triangle of doom

Lolabelle is having issues with her champ lion. Has updated processesors, java, graphics etc etc.

wurm201101040823_2.jpg

Lolabelle is having issues with her champ lion. Has updated processesors, java, graphics etc etc.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=339.0;attach=170

Your image isn't properly loading, it seems to be offlimit for people who can't login to that forum.

Please upload it to  a site like www.imageshack.us

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=339.0;attach=170

Typically this means a java update is required. If that does not help, post more data.

aha, ok, well she updated java recently (I suggested that as you can (or not :P ) see in the screenshot).

OK, I've edited the OP with the pic

I'll suggest she re-check java. Says she has 6.23. I'm currently running 6.22 and it's fine...

Thats the same problem I had a while ago with willow trees showing as triangles.

I was running Ubuntu and OpenJDK-java.  To fix it I ran wurm with Sun-java instead.

I believe one or two villagers had this or similar issues which I had them clear their cache through the javacpl and they had several versions listed but that seemed to do the trick when they removed any and all wurm entries and then re-ran the game.

Well fortunately it all fixed itself after I got a new Wurm Update. So why this happened who knows but.... This is wurm afterall.