Sign in to follow this  
Zerobyte

Whats new/changed?

Some of you may remember me. Been ages since i quit, so im just wondering, whats changed/new? Been about 1.5 years away from Wurm.

Don't come back, it will break your heart when you see the current state of HoTs.

Some of you may remember me. Been ages since i quit, so im just wondering, whats changed/new? Been about 1.5 years away from Wurm.

hots is bad

Hmm the name seems vaguely familar.... hmmm its on the tip of my memory...  ;D

he asked whats changed, guys...  ;D

Ill grant it may not be a great change for you... but I recal the days of Unforgiven.  8)

well he said 1.5 years... so I was using that time frame.  I am educated on BL history.

Lots of new sounds, deed changes, item models, gui changes, some particle effects, and the list goes on.

Which is a huge change from things over a year an a half ago.

Aye things do certainly look prettier.

Wait until spring before you make a comeback, or at leat until this boring winter texture pack gets done away with.

Good to see you are still around, Zero.  It's Wurm, mate.  Same sh*t, different day.

Hiyas Zerobyte!  Actually you won't have any problems with any changes, many are for the better mate.  Hope to see you ingame :P

Hey Zero, long time no see. ;)

Well ya know, after the fight fix it wasnt as much fun as before.

There was also a religion fix, buffing champs PvP wise and whatnot.

Wurm is still enjoyable for me, although, I am not PvPing at the moment. (and won't be for a long time I guess)

I think ya know that our precious LO doesn't exist anymore, so a big part of wurm died with it in my eyes. :(

Yo Zero. Long time no see.

Quite a bit has changed over the last 1.5 years I think but being here with the changes happening regularly I suppose you kind of forget what they are so I cant name them per se.

A big change is that the GV server got a new tutorial and Freedom opened up though, PMKs were coded, and also PMRs are in the works as well as the epic server in itself.

Nothing much changed really. Still the same people in the same servers doing the same things they have and the staff being the same as normal generally.

Oh and the forum moderation is still ridiculous, still untransparent and no comments about who edited or deleted what posting and why. Kindergarten.

Zero you old stick how are you doing mate ? Good to hear from you again !!! Hows Tigga and Lliam doing ?

Hope you still find the time to keep my ho Thunder in line!!

Most that get moderated, Know why.

Well I guess you're the best kind of support that one can get for free, huh..

I can tell you Zero is not interested in forum moderation, sheesh.  ::)  DC is empty without you, ... oh wait you said new stuff. :P

Bins are the best thing since sliced bread. Horses and boats are easier to steer now. Things are quicker to heat up in the forges, reminds me of old beta days and getting attacked by the bears at Blind, lol So many adventures.

You know how it is though, in game things go slow, a few at a time, so if you've been away for a while, you'll have to come check it out. Log on Thunder's account, he's being lazy with it anyway. ;)

Miss you guy, and the whole kiwi famdamly of yours!

Posting in a nostalgica thread.

Oh hi there.

Nice signature :o