Sign in to follow this  
FogToo

Thieve among us - Cowbaz

Cowbaz was invited to join Birds Hill 2 days ago. He abused our trust and sold everything he could get his hands on and are now perhaps on his way to wild? - Let this be a warning to you all.

No he has not broken any rules as such, only the trust and confidence which was given him. Yes it was stupid to give him access to the city's values. Yet we sit back with the feeling that having been exposed to real theft.

Apparently he thinks this is the moral of Wild. I can only wish him good luck with this kind of attitude there.

-FT on behalf of Birds Hill

[me=Quillink]is speechless.[/me]

Just last night I helped him dig 500 clay as a "warm welcome" to Birds Hill. I can only imagine he'll get his just deserts in wild! xD

If i see him on wild, ill give him a warm welcome.

Thanks for the heads up.

Lol, if he thinks that is the morals of Wild, he's got another thing coming.

cowbaz killed, me, birdmansback

Does that mean you killed Cowbaz? or that he killed you?

That kid deserved to lose the 33silver he had on him.  Just wish I had been the one to kill him.

YAY - The people of Birdy Bay shall now celebrate the death of cowbaz :D thank you

things i miss when i have to sleep. Ive "investigated" this situation, atleast some justice was served

Maybe instead of being mad at Cowbaz, this should be a lesson to not just allow everyone you meet on all your writs. Maybe just maybe get to know someone before allowing them access to your stuff. I don't really even consider this stealing so much as a life lesson to these guys to not be so trusting with random people. It actually is disappointing that he was killed as it lessens the extent of the message. Seriously people, don't just put any recruit on everything.  ;)

Lessons are learned on both ends. The Recruiter lost more then just trust in a person that said the loss is still there whether the Stealer payed for it or not. Even having indirect justice isnt going to lesson the message only bringing closure to move on with the lessons they've learn, so be real.

Someone taking an opportunity over someone else giving him the benefit of a doubt doesn't make it any more right for him to take what isn't his. Stealing is Stealing, period. Besides his lesson is learn as well from pulling such crap on Freedom (or anywhere for that matter), word gets out and such actions wont be forgotten, but since he went to his death bin (WILD) he got his just desserts on a silver platter.

FU I met him a few days ago why I didn't kill him :((

If any of you ever come to wilds. go to the old WL site and you see his head on a stick. ((large sign)) he has been delt with, proven a thief and exiled from any villages. Believe me..I made sure of that. By the way i have a character Corven on freedom servers. So if ya see him say hi

He didn't put the cash in the bank? What a numpty...

OMG what kind of an idiot carries 33 silver around on his person?  LOL... he deserved that one. Good job on the justice killing, hope it makes you citizens of Bird Bay feel just a little bit better. Sorry you guys got jacked  :(