Sign in to follow this  
Ghosted

Ducks quacking...

Okay, so I have been thinking this is weird for a while now just haven't reported it.  I wasn't sure it was worth reporting, but have decided to.

I can be on the top of a mountain, or deep in a valley.  If I have been near ANY water I will not only hear them while I am near the water, but until I re log.

So if its not a bug we even HAVE the sound for ducks, but no ducks maybe the hearing them everywhere is?

The first time I logged on after a long break and I heard those ducks, they already got on my nerves. It's loud and annoying. If I could, I'd just shoot that damn duck.

The first time I logged on after a long break and I heard those ducks, they already got on my nerves. It's loud and annoying. If I could, I'd just shoot that damn duck.

Heh the ol NES Duck Hunt game ;D

Speaking of... anyone else shoot at the dog while he was laughing about you missing a duck?

i found this so annoying that i unchecked ambient sounds in option

You must be talking about before I changed it then? The ducks have been changed since a few weeks ago. If you have turned off ambient for a while then you're not helping this discussion because I don't know if it is the recent change or the past ducks we are talking about.

I heard those ducks like 3 days ago, if that helps you. And I swear, I've never heard anything more annoying (although, my granny talking about past times comes to a close second).

The ducks were reduced in frequency but not totally removed.

Okay, so I have been thinking this is weird for a while now just haven't reported it.  I wasn't sure it was worth reporting, but have decided to.

I can be on the top of a mountain, or deep in a valley.  If I have been near ANY water I will not only hear them while I am near the water, but until I re log.

So if its not a bug we even HAVE the sound for ducks, but no ducks maybe the hearing them everywhere is?

This is the issue at hand so please keep it on topic. The ducks have been heavily reduced as Eep made a post about this already and they are far less frequent and I hardly ever hear them anymore as it is.

There is no bug with ducks or hearing them while near water. If you are near water you're going to hear them and so that is why I just recently reduced the frequency of them by a lot. You should not hear them that often while sitting still and while on the move you won't hear them that often at all.