Sign in to follow this  
yancy

[MR WILD] Delirium

In concern to yancys comment to BLs to convert or die, a Bl player has to think what kind of statement is that come join us or we will kill you ) You are the last Village in reallity any Bl would even dream of joining,but as always this is just my opinion.

In concern to yancys comment to BLs to convert or die, a Bl player has to think what kind of statement is that come join us or we will kill you ) You are the last Village in reallity any Bl would even dream of joining,but as always this is just my opinion.

in response to your troll there have actually been a few blers convert and join delirium

JK and MR cant use convert or die, just looks stupid tbh

yawn

We've recently expanded, becoming one of the largest deeds (landwise) in MR, perhaps in Wild!  We have a couple spare houses already built for new-comers, PM one of the elders, or post here if you're interested in joining us.

I call Commoragh and House of Mol-Rehan to this challenge...

Love the new pic Yancy.  It's cool that my house just happens to be visible there on the left.  (it's the one with the small little group of horses you can barely see.)

Anyway, Delirium is a great place folks!  I'm new to Wild and joined Del right away and am glad I did!  We've been growing by leaps and bounds, so I strongly suggest any newer players to Wild to check it out!  I'm very happy that I did.

Lots of room for new players here in Delirium! Come join us!

I'll bring one for you next time I come looking for you, I give you my word :D

Bump - Awesome people, awesome village, awesome place, Awesome kingdom. +1

We are always looking for people to join.  New players or old if you are looking for a village you can't go wrong with Delirium.  We always have a project of some sort for everyone to work on.  We are close to the ruins of Ebony Veil, the ocean, tons of forest, and just about anything else you could want.

We are a laid back bunch.  You can work on any of the village projects or your own project.

Hey there, just joined Wurm yesterday and am looking for a settlement to join. I'd love to join Delirium if you'd have me.

If you havnt had a reply already your best bet is to talk to yancy ingame. However I'm sure you will get a reply here soon.

Treizi contact Yancy, Church, Rasputin, or myself in game. We would be more than happy to accept you into the village.

They are wonderful, as I was warmly welcomed, given a quick tour, then handed a meal and a chisel.  ;D  Definitely a great bunch of folks!

Some of Del's finest out on a group hunt yesterday --

x6mTZ.jpg

And we kilt 'em good!  Retrieved Yancy's bod and everyone made it back in one piece with lots of FS.  That's one of the best things about joining Del... the vets are always willing to help out us new folks!