Sign in to follow this  
Mrbloodworth

Lots of images of Works in progress over this past year. From the art team.

I hope thats not the final texture, it looks great but the frame texture looks like plastic imo I figure you haven't added in the different wood type textures yet.

All ten textures have been made. 10 wood types, that one is birch. Same base wood texture as every other birch item.

It seems like you have scaled the wood texture down a bit compared to other items. Is that the case, or just the angle we are seeing that particular object from?

It seems like you have scaled the wood texture down a bit compared to other items. Is that the case, or just the angle we are seeing that particular object from?

Nah. Its the angle, + Miping.

rack2.jpg

rack.jpg

swords.jpg

I do not say this often bloodworth, but I do believe you have my attention. Who gave the idea for the celtic design on the handle guard. I like

I do not say this often bloodworth, but I do believe you have my attention. Who gave the idea for the celtic design on the handle guard. I like

Seen lamps lately? :)

I have been toying with the idea of different carvings per wood type, As just plan wood is boring.

EDIT: Oh the guard handle, Saroman did those textures, and referenced real items to do so.

wow :D

Finally somewhere to store my weapons :>

Will bows be able to fit in there or is it just for weapons (i still need a container for my longbow :( )

That sword is fantastic also!

Thanks  :D

There will be one for axes/mauls/swords and another one for spears/halberds.

There will be one for axes/mauls/swords and another one for spears/halberds.

Will there be a bow rack :P?

04f21_log_storage_racks_51BMKtehnIL._SL160_.jpg

Not today. But it can happen. I want your castles to look lived in.

Crates and wood scraps are not very homey.

I am a man of weapons so, when it comes to those you have my attention. Nice work to both of you.

Are the castle ideas you've posted like towers where all will look exactly the same as your neighbors , flatten a 3 x 3 click and drop a premade structure? , or different parts to be put together as one wishes?

Are the castle ideas you've posted like towers where all will look exactly the same as your neighbors , flatten a 3 x 3 click and drop a premade structure? , or different parts to be put together as one wishes?

Can you reform the question?

He's asking are all castles going to look the same, like all same kingdom towers are, and made just like towers where you drop an unfinished item and finish it, or if it's going to be a modular setup.

He's asking are all castles going to look the same, like all same kingdom towers are, and made just like towers where you drop an unfinished item and finish it, or if it's going to be a modular setup.

Thanks, long day at work , had difficulty forming the question.

He did say earlier:

The castle stuff is modular. I'm working up one set per faction.

I dunno if he meant religions or kingdoms when he said "faction".

Kinda takes the creativity out of it for me since Modular ... one size fits all.

Not today. But it can happen. I want your castles to look lived in.

Crates and wood scraps are not very homey.

Hey! I like my crates and woodscraps...[me=Klaa]sniffs[/me]

Any racks in the works that will hold fishing poles?

[me=Idara]looks hopeful[/me]

Any racks in the works that will hold fishing poles?

[me=Idara]looks hopeful[/me]

That would be cool but I want to see a log rack to hold those high ql logs in a house that don't decay in 1 real life day

That would be cool but I want to see a log rack to hold those high ql logs in a house that don't decay in 1 real life day

They fit in a bsb...

They fit in a bsb...

Yeah but who wants a Bsb in their 2x2 stone house or whatnot, looks stupid in a house imo

Yeah, just what we want them to be spending their time on, log racks?  I'm pretty sure people don't even use log racks irl.