Sign in to follow this  
Mrbloodworth

Lots of images of Works in progress over this past year. From the art team.

saroman is the best thing that happened to wurm.

Agreed, rolf do him a favor, pay him a airplane ticket, a rented appartment and give him a contract!

saroman your great :) vote for head chief boss artwork stuff

~pic~

How bout dem apples!  Are those just models for piles of said item or we actually getting fruit baskets?

maybe separate to vegetable pile and fruit pile.

I already love this game and with the constant graphic improvements it just keeps getter better. One thing i would like to suggest is the low stone wall it would look much better if it was closer to the color of the stone houses IMO.  The way it is now i use wood fence as its closer to the color I'm looking for to match the stone houses. Great work though keep it up. :)

Houses slated to change.

Again? *shrugs*

That would be awesome if you could do piles of corpses like that, also blood spraying, a bleeding man should leave a trail of blood behind him, also I was thinking when you get a guy to bleeding your particular god could boom out "FINISH HIM" or a menacing laugh or something cool.

i think there should be some work done on items that do not have models like light tokens and puppets etc, chain armour still looks like a blob heh.

i think there should be some work done on items that do not have models like light tokens and puppets etc, chain armour still looks like a blob heh.

Lets focus on the game engine first please.  and maybe some of us like wearing blobs!

*places dirt in right hand*

More fun with the new fire FX  :)

candles.jpg

Hm those looks neat, but... I guess they suit tables more (*hint hint*); I was thinking if an alternative model would be possible, something that would look good on the floor, maybe something along the lines of:

(Google image find)

stock-photo-a-melting-candle-2197005.jpg

Just tossing an idea out there :)

PS: Piles look neat, 3D crops woot and horses... yeah! :)

Don't add visual house decay, Mr. B, or I will decay your face.

well don't some individuals just know how to ruin the mood...

GREAT JOB graphics team.

The new stuff looks great..even with the bugs :)

Some things are held back by other things, in the meantime, we dont tend to sit idle around here. Anything in this thread is a WIP.