Sign in to follow this  
Mrbloodworth

Lots of images of Works in progress over this past year. From the art team.

After yesterdays packet update, I noticed small tufts of grass on rock tiles.  But not on stone mine doors.  Makes them fairly easy to visually pick out.  Don't know if that's intended or not,  just thought I'd mention it.

After yesterdays packet update, I noticed small tufts of grass on rock tiles.  But not on stone mine doors.  Makes them fairly easy to visually pick out.  Don't know if that's intended or not,  just thought I'd mention it.

*looks at mountain*

*Every other tile has no grass*

Houston we have a problem._.

I like the new enchanted grass, the new archery target is great, thanks for the wooden altar because that desperately needed a new graphic.

As for the stone altar, I liked the old one alot more and there was really nothing wrong with it.

The gold altar is just horrible and doesn't belong in Wurm at all. Don't replace models that don't need replacing.

(I am happy that I keep everything on my deed wooden)

I like the new enchanted grass, the new archery target is great, thanks for the wooden altar because that desperately needed a new graphic.

As for the stone altar, I liked the old one alot more and there was really nothing wrong with it.

The gold altar is just horrible and doesn't belong in Wurm at all. Don't replace models that don't need replacing.

(I am happy that I keep everything on my deed wooden)

the silver is fitting. i like the new silver altars.

stone isnt bad, but yeah. the old one had a homeade look about it :D

archery targets are cool and the enchanted grass was a joyful moment of realisation as it hit me "they changed the nuclear puke!!!"

keep it comming!!!!

I will go in search of a silver altar then. Mine is gold and I am glad its hidden away in a mine.

I will go in search of a silver altar then. Mine is gold and I am glad its hidden away in a mine.

Gold altars look like they made of something else then painted gold. They look cheap.

Fluffy!

Yes, you're right, it looks different. It's just hard to see it unless you have normal grass right next to it. I like it alot better than the old for sure (Some tiny glow effect in the grass tops or something would have been even nicer :) ), so yes nice job!

The stone benches in unstable are turned 90 degrees off from stable. So do we turn our benches to match stable or unstable? or will it be rotated correctly?

The stone benches in unstable are turned 90 degrees off from stable. So do we turn our benches to match stable or unstable? or will it be rotated correctly?

leave it unchanged, do not rotate. will be fixed soon  ;)

leave it unchanged, do not rotate. will be fixed soon  ;)

Hehehe. oops.

I don't like the new looks of the gold and silver altars at all, the old ones look better.

and as for enchanted grass looks better than the odd.

i like the new silvers i think they're great.

maybe diety specific items on the altar. but other than that they cool

EXCEPT :

they're no longer placed in acceptable ways. can't even rotate to get them to line up alright. they look messy and my altar tile looks tacky.

Ooo, and the wood type appears to be visible too! Dang, I just finished making cedarwood small and large carts - now I want willow! ;D

Love seeing all this progress!

Needs tyres, that's a LOT of wheelspin :P

Looks great though :)

Archery Target: Amazing.

Wooden Altar: I have to say, it looks a little plain. I like the current taller version - it has more of a lectern/podium look to it, which is nice for variety. Maybe make it more like the new stone version, with the cloth hanging over the sides?

The other Altars: Love!

Enchanted grass: YES!!! Love!

Wagons: Love! I really like the new artistic styles you guys are using... it's very fresh. :)

Ooo shiny.

Make sure the wheel rotation meshes visually with the cart's speed.

Now... about those spinning silver and gold rims?  ;D

Ugh... someone stop the world spinning please, i'd like to get off....

You know, a small bumpity-bump animation would tie everything together really nicely.

Stone alters are only just tall enough to poke through a coffin

know whats missing for the cart? the bench for the passangers XD

Yeah the bench is missing. Also with those high walls all around it would be difficult to load and board. And please don't forget the yoke again, at least when animals are hitched.

Personally I think you should need to have the yoke in your inventory when hitching animals and get it back when unhitchig, simmiliar to how anchors works.