Sign in to follow this  
Mrbloodworth

Lots of images of Works in progress over this past year. From the art team.

Yeah there are a lot of styles for a paperdoll.

Some use a michelangelo style human picture with icon boxes on the body parts, some use sprite overlays and some use a 3D preview of the character.

i like it how it is

Something completly different... Can you please do something about enchanted grass? Make it look more like grass, would be really nice and shouldn't be too hard considering how nice ordinary grass looks.

Very nice suggestion

Working on it!

This. This just makes me so happy. Wurm getting the artistic love it deserves.

I fear it shall become too beautiful and consume me entirely! I keep coming back because it is the closest thing I can get to my fantasies of ditching civilization for the wilderness, and the more immersive and aesthetic Wurm gets the more of my time and money I'm going to willingly forfeit!

ENCHANTED GRASS FINALLY LOOKS LIKE GRASS THANK YOU SO MUCH

that looks like you took a bunch of pictures and edited them in

looks good

on unstable client right now, there are more things  ;D

newmodels1.jpg

Wow... just... wow...

Did you model those?

All hail hypnotarget  ;D

Looking good  8)

Hahahahaha, I've just been watching the latest series of Futurama :)

Love the target and bench, and I know I'll come to love the altars - much better height for kneeling at - anything to do with imminent animations?

Hmm, enchanted grass looks almost like ordinary grass now, was that intended? 

I kinda hoped it would maintain some of the glow effect but with a more grassy look.

The other stuff looks super!

I believe altars should be scaled up a little more, they are really tiny....

I'm going to have to bash all of my gold altars on my deed unless we can actually push/turn them. :-\

I love the new target though, it's brilliant. :)

I'm going to have to bash all of my gold altars on my deed unless we can actually push/turn them. :-\

Yes, please make them movable. Even more needed now that they are rectangular.

Turning works!

Very nice models. I thought the stone altar was a bit small at first until i pulled it onto flat ground.  :)

To be honest I prefer the style of the old wood altar, this looks like something I'd put my coffee on.

The stone cube looks weird, but is a lot better then that failed piece of brickwork we have now. (although the recipe calls for bricks and clay)

I'm not sure about the metal altars, the texture is definitely better. It's a bit massive for 5Kg of Metal (the old one was too, though).

I agree that the height of a bench looks too low for them.

That archery target would be fun to aim for (; But it looks good. (again the recipe doesn't fit, but it never did anyway)

The bench is simply awesome and a huge improvement to the old one.

To be honest I prefer the style of the old wood altar, this looks like something I'd put my coffee on.

The stone cube looks weird, but is a lot better then that failed piece of brickwork we have now. (although the recipe calls for bricks and clay)

I'm not sure about the metal altars, the texture is definitely better. It's a bit massive for 5Kg of Metal (the old one was too, though).

That archery target would be fun to aim for (; But it looks good. (again the recipe doesn't fit, but it never did anyway)

it could be hallow :P

it could be hallow :P

Maybe it's secretly lead with gold plating

Hmm, enchanted grass looks almost like ordinary grass now, was that intended? 

I kinda hoped it would maintain some of the glow effect but with a more grassy look.

I don't know what settings you have, but I find enchnted grass to be much fluffier and a slightly different texture/shade, and the base texture is still a brighter green too. I'll take a screenshot when I have a sec.

Didn't see that, yet, but damn. That's looking pretty good.