Sign in to follow this  
Mrbloodworth

Lots of images of Works in progress over this past year. From the art team.

I love that pictures about candles and Fruit stuff and such :D its so colorful^^

They all look wonderful, they really do, so please don't take this the wrong way.

You are honestly working on all this when we need character customization and new creature models? Why? How come time and resources are again being spent on static items when we desperately need to stop being a clone army with floating weapons?

Good work, really. But your efforts seem to be going to the wrong things. Again.

And before anyone says I am wrong and we don't need those things I mentioned, have a look at our subscriber numbers.

They all look wonderful, they really do, so please don't take this the wrong way.

You are honestly working on all this when we need character customization and new creature models? Why? How come time and resources are again being spent on static items when we desperately need to stop being a clone army with floating weapons?

Good work, really. But your efforts seem to be going to the wrong things. Again.

And before anyone says I am wrong and we don't need those things I mentioned, have a look at our subscriber numbers.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if the art team has finished their end of character customization and all we are waiting for is for Rolf to get on the ball... unfortunately, he is under the belief that the Epic server is of the utmost importance.  ::)

until the new colada? loader is up and running and until rolf is ready with the changes need to make it all work,

i for one am all for the art team steaming ahead with pretty/entertaining updates.

Thanks art team for the new chests, finally some color out of my many Large chests :)

I would not be surprised in the slightest if the art team has finished their end of character customization and all we are waiting for is for Rolf to get on the ball... unfortunately, he is under the belief that the Epic server is of the utmost importance.  ::)

hmm, the WIP stuffs looks sooooo cool.

keep it up Art Team, i really love your work! (btw, pls add doors into mines, that would be soooo cool also (i know, its not up on art team))

Nice!

So if I understand right, "piles" of produce will be imaged as produce in a basket?  Except pumpkins, which will just be a pile of pumpkins?

Produce.jpg

I can be pretty critical of Mr B at times because I think he has a tendency to like blinginess a bit more than is healthy for Wurm, but at the same time remember that he's not working in a vacuum here when it comes to avatar animation.  If Rolf and Haradur are not ready to support skeletal avatar animation yet, then for Mr B & Saroman and any others who might be contributing to do more than the most basic work might end up causing a lot of lost work when what they do isn't capatable with what they end up being given as a platform.

I'm more than happy with improvements like the fire and produce improvements.  The candelabras are awesome.  The wooden and magic chests are great, but the runes on the magic chests seem a bit over the top, or at least overly densely populated on the magic chests.

Keep up the good work guys.  Sure, you throw out an octobarrel every now and then, but for the most part it's good stuff!

That food looks freaking incredible, I can't wait for it to hit live. You guys are outdoing yourselves here. :D

sadly enough the food is in the majority of the case just an icon in a container...

sadly enough the food is in the majority of the case just an icon in a container...

The models are also the basis for new market stalls and 3D crops. You guys act as if I don't have a plan! For shame!