Sign in to follow this  
Mystecore

The F2P's are coming!

From Rolf's blog:

This means freedom will open up for non-premiums on Monday or Tuesday!

Only a few days to build a 300 steep dirt wall around the re-spawn town! Get to work!

Soo what restrictions will non-prems encounter? :|

All the same one as in GV?. Taking out the 3x decay and a 16x bigger map.....

Finally.

New folk can at last feel the true essence of being new in Wurm - running for ones life, lots.

Wonder how the freedom people feel about this...If they seen what GV looks like

90% of us are looking forward to it, and 10% are not.

With the new tutorial in place, their is nothing to fear from new players, and a server with potentially 400+ people on it will be fun.

Dr. Gonzo: I hate to say this, but this place is getting to me. I think I'm getting the Fear.

Quoted from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas  ;D

With the new tutorial in place, their is nothing to fear from new players, and a server with potentially 400+ people on it will be fun.

Dr. Gonzo: I hate to say this, but this place is getting to me. I think I'm getting the Fear.

Quoted from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas  ;D

Nothing... To fear?

HA!

Curious, if you have a GV alt that you *might* have wanted to bring to Wild in the future, but is sent to Freedom instead, do "free" players on freedom still lose a convert and any skill loses there may be transferring to Wild that would NOT have occured when normally transferring from GV to Wild...

Sadly, according to MrB, not everyone that is at GV will come, only new characters, anyone already on GV will have the option to stay...... ???

Sadly, according to MrB, not everyone that is at GV will come, only new characters, anyone already on GV will have the option to stay...... ???

Dr. Gonzo: We know what you're up to man  ;D

Quick  make you GV alt so you can play on the "no newb" server.  KInda like MR Home, but free.

Dr. Gonzo: We know what you're up to man  ;D

I thought I'd get this in before anyone asks and so it's near the front of the topic. We have been informed that current inhabitants on GV WILL be allowed to choose whether they go to Freedom or stay on GV. People who run the tutorial after Freedom is switched on as a potential server for free players will only have the option to go to Freedom or Wild when finishing the tutorial (Wild only if they have paid for premium!), they cannot stay.

:-X

Ah crap! We must destroy the portal stones from Freedom to Wilds!  ;D

And I never got a chance to wall in my mountaintop before my account expired again. Dammit.

Curious, if you have a GV alt that you *might* have wanted to bring to Wild in the future, but is sent to Freedom instead, do "free" players on freedom still lose a convert and any skill loses there may be transferring to Wild that would NOT have occured when normally transferring from GV to Wild...

The only skill loses are if you're over 50fs or archery. The would lose a convert for changing kingdom, which I assume already happens.