Sign in to follow this  
Valdemar

Allow sprouts into BSBs

Whouldnt it be better to keep sprouts in BSBs? I had like 20 decayed in a week, so sad..

This one bit of nitpicking realism I'd support. A sprout is a plant -  a living thing. Think of its decay as it dying. It would not survive being in a bin.

what was that line?? for a tiny bit of realism??

I think they should be so +1

Oh yeah Just like Flowers do right now sprouts should do the same.

Instead of the bsb how about the food bin? Or better yet create a "greenhouse" bin; though, we dont really have glass ingame yet aside form various models.

Instead of the bsb how about the food bin? Or better yet create a "greenhouse" bin; though, we dont really have glass ingame yet aside form various models.

Just pretend the BSB is a green house bin :)

This one bit of nitpicking realism I'd support. A sprout is a plant -  a living thing. Think of its decay as it dying. It would not survive being in a bin.

But yet, flowers can be put in one.

I didn't say anything about consistency. But sure, why not...let's remove flowers from that list too if that's an issue for you.

I didn't say anything about consistency. But sure, why not...let's remove flowers from that list too if that's an issue for you.

Have to agree with this, leave sprouts as it is and disallow flowers in BSB. ALTHOUGH, this may promote forestry and gardening. Keeping sprouts from decaying is a hassle so not many would bother I'm guessing. Spread the green!

Have to agree with this, leave sprouts as it is and disallow flowers in BSB. ALTHOUGH, this may promote forestry and gardening. Keeping sprouts from decaying is a hassle so not many would bother I'm guessing. Spread the green!

pretty much another not needed hassle imho.

since we are trying to make the game less of a hassle and easier heck might as well go all out right?

The reason im picking sprouts is i want to grind woodcutting, and as much as i like diversity in the forrest, id like to replant with the trees i use at most...

Bump

If we can put cooked meat, other herbs, flowers etc then I see no reason why we can put sprouts in. Right now if I don't want any decay I have to store them on an alt or carry them around with me which weighs me down.

Either in a FSB or a BSB, makes no difference to me.

It might actually help the server a bit by lowering the item count.

Thanks!

Ah, good idea, but the simpler we make it the more likely Rolf is to implement it.

It would be awesome to have some sort of indoor garden feature that you have to water and tend every day or something that could contain the sprouts  (and if you don't tend it the QL goes down or something). But for now I just want to be able to store them asap.

:)

I like in idea to use planned Glass for greenhouses bsps.

aflowers,sprouts in it.

(and still want luqid storages, not just barrels:))

+1

Then I could harvest sprouts while out exploring/delivering and know they'll still be around when I need them.

If you feel +1 goes here then vote on :

wurmonline @ uservoice More should vote here in mho.

For fellow foresters with alts dusting down with sprouts and those that want to be able to share sprouts more easy.

Maybe we should turn the gnomes that we have into a bsb type thing for sprouts and flowers? At least then they will have some use other then decoration unless there is some hidden thing that we have failed to see yet with them. 

I have seen this suggestion many times. and as an avid forrester/replanter i like the idea a lot but lets get 1 thing strait:

rename Food Storage Bin to "Cold Storage Bin"  and put the organic stuff in there.  please spread this idea if you like it to other "sprout/bsb" picketers. 8)

Maybe some vases (pottery) to decoration and sprout keeping. Oak bonsais would be cool too.  ;D

to make it real they should just remove fsb´s and bsb´s completely also remove enchantments,trolls,unicorns,etc

And anyways, if you don't want flowers/sprouts to decay, keep em on your person, an alt, or on a merchant.

Flowers already can be put in bsb

+1 to OP

people have mentioned about realism, so what about some sort of storage device for flowers, sprouts etc?

Yea, I found it confusing why my sprouts were refused. BSBs seemed like an "all in" kinda thing, but sprouts are rejected? Poor sprouts.