Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Young Schnappi the crocodile

As you may have noticed there was a security update this weekend. Gavin reported that it would be possible to hijack someones account by changing emails and passwords via the website. I found this to be true so I updated the code and rewarded him much like Inventor with a crocodile and a farwalker amulet. Thanks a lot Gavin!

Please leave Schnappi alone for a week or until it leaves its pen so that it can grow some in peace and be tamed well.

Schanppi will kill you and your family.

Kneecaps beware.

I want to see some reward croc vs reward croc action

Good job Gavin :)

It's good to have some decent and honest people around in these hard times, thumbs up for you, others should follow your example!  :)

2 crocs enter, 1 croc leaves...

mmmm croc thrusts

Heh thanks, This is one daym strong crocodile  :o

I found this 2 days ago and sent it to rolf, Was really suprised when i found it also.. To give you a idea of the severity any account, GM Dev CM whatever could be taken over  :-\

Anyway glad i found it first and not someone else with different intentions, It was fixed overnight so its good to see things like this can be patched very fast also

Oh and here's a picture!

wurm610fg3.png

At first it was a chicken, Rolf hit the wrong button lol.

I think it will be a nice little competition to see who's croc dies first, Mine or inventors  ;)

I stole it! Didn't last long in the hands of Gavin!

[12:58:29] Young schnappi is now submissive to your will.

[12:58:43] This meat-eating reptile swims very well but may also perform quick rushes on land in order to catch you.

[12:58:43] He is very well defined.

[12:58:43] A young schnappi looks calm.

[13:34:06] You give away your pet to Gavin.

I think farwalkers should stop being handed out, but the crocs are a neat touch.

I'm gonna be stealing Schnappi and locking him in my house!  ;D

j/k

Good job Gavin.

Good job Gavin :)

Good thing the people that get these are good tamers. I would never even be able to tame the darn thing.

Good luck with your new pet!

Edit:

Also, do these special pets eventually die like every other pet?

No pets die of old age, it's a myth, i'm 100% certain since i found a venerable black bear in the oldtown mine ruins, this would be MANY months old. The croc can die via being stabbed and what not.

Danny, you'd be able to tame it with enough attempts, it's the same as a normal crocodile with beefed up stats. (you need 35-40+ taming to get a croc and a fair amount of meat).

No pets die of old age, it's a myth, i'm 100% certain since i found a venerable black bear in the oldtown mine ruins, this would be MANY months old. The croc can die via being stabbed and what not.

Danny, you'd be able to tame it with enough attempts, it's the same as a normal crocodile with beefed up stats. (you need 35-40+ taming to get a croc and a fair amount of meat).

Oh really :o

and Oh really? :o

I've tried taming a Young crocodile before - with 97ql meat, I failed 11 times on 34 taming. I've never been able to tame a crocodile. Funny though.

Yes, of course these animals should and would be killable, but I thought animals did die of old age. Hmm. Well, thanks for that information :D

Don't expect to tame any animal with some super ql meats, i got Gavins croc to calm using 16ql meat (with no 'tame buffs') I've also got a champ black bear tamed in one go. I tried taming other crocs before and it's taken me almost 20 meats, this croc took me about 7 meats i think.

All we need now is the BL to report a "bug" so they can have their own croc.

Well done on finding it though gavin, kinda worries me about your mindset though. You think about hijacking accounts often?

Joke..

All we need now is the BL to report a "bug" so they can have their own croc.

Well done on finding it though gavin, kinda worries me about your mindset though. You think about hijacking accounts often?

Joke..

:o

Congrats Gavin

No pets die of old age, it's a myth, i'm 100% certain since i found a venerable black bear in the oldtown mine ruins,

Haha, I remember that...a glitch in the cave wall let us see right through to the bear, poor fella was enclosed in a collapsed 1x2 mineshaft  :D

Nice job Gavin, and I like to see people being rewarded for reporting this stuff. I wish I could get a farwalker amulet like this  :P

Congrats Gavin, good job on finding it before someone who may have abused it. Enjoy the croc while he lasts. :P

On a separate note: For those going on about taming crocs, do not compare Gavin's croc in any way to normal crocs. Gavin's croc has a different set of stats from a normal croc (though if Schnappi the chicken had the same stats, that would've been hilarious).