Sign in to follow this  
Guest Solver

Hunters unite, time for another epic hunt.

If you find yourself short on rags, tell me.

God I hate tailoring.

I may try to help. I need to get my fight skill up somehow... and 8.5 isn't cutting the mustard.

Why does Home server get these mines filled with animals when the skills they gain are useless on a care bear server  >:(

Why does Home server get these mines filled with animals when the skills they gain are useless on a care bear server  >:(

Useless? care-bear?

It is a non-pvp server yes, not all of us want to risk loosing the things we invested RL time and money in to a 14 year old that don't have to work for the money (no, you don't have to point out that you are not 14 and you make more money then me and work harder).

I don't have time to be online the whole day to protect my land.

And when it comes to useless, you ever heard of trolls and crocs?  I sure like the skill so i can clean up around my house from time to time.

So unless you got some constructive things to say, maby you could keep your thoughts to yourself.

I would also like it if this thread could keep to planning a fun spider hunt and not debating the finer point in game mechanics.

If you like to talk about those things, please start a new thread.

Go back to wild and complain or something, why wouldnt the people that dont like pvp need fighiting skill ? Do you think the animals  bite less here then on wild ? Or maybe you thought that since you are a uber mega super wild person everyone just have to take your crap !

No just keep quite if you dont have anything that adds to the thread to say !

Man i am getting tired of the elite super mega morons on wild that have to point out how bad the home server are all the time.

Go back to wild and complain or something, why wouldnt the people that dont like pvp need fighiting skill ? Do you think the animals  bite less here then on wild ? Or maybe you thought that since you are a uber mega super wild person everyone just have to take your crap !

No just keep quite if you dont have anything that adds to the thread to say !

Man i am getting tired of the elite super mega morons on wild that have to point out how bad the home server are all the time.

Just being picky here Daash :) Spiders on wild are much tougher than home  :D

WOWsers, thats alot of spiders.... But, count me in!!!! Can we see a screanshot? Would it be posible to bring our pets to help?

WOWsers, thats alot of spiders.... But, count me in!!!! Can we see a screanshot? Would it be posible to bring our pets to help?

Feel free tyo get a screenshot or two, the ones i took at the Wolf Hill mine just looked like a giant mustosh so it wasn't pretty :P

As for pets, i'd advise you don't bring one, with the amount of spiders you'll see your pet at 'healthy' one second, then after you recover from the lag your pet would be dead and you at half health ;) (I'm over exadurating a little here but you know).

If you decide to bring one, make sure its one you wouldn't care about much!

Note: Bring a shovel with you, when one animal is down, butcher it then bury it. It'll all make a difference to the FPS !

I've got nearly 200 rags ready, 2 FA Longswords, 1 FA Large Axe... I'm ready. When are we doing this?

I guess it'll be a good time to stack up on my chain set in case I have to tank. What we need to do if possible is have someone healing the tanker as they are attacking. I'm not sure if it's possible, but it would be awesome. :)

It's possible to heal the tanker while they're fighting, and it works very well. (bring a fo preist ^_^)

i am trying to get my fs over 10, i know it will be enough for aged spiders with my homemade plate set and pathetic swords(tested with one poor spider), i will be there with a sailboat full of rags if i you accept low fs noobs :)

More the merrier! My advise would be if you lag wait until you get more fps by waiting. If you still want to carry on with low fps, my next suggestion would be if you freeze for more than 2 seconds, step back out of the cage (when this happens you will be attacked by X amount of animals at once).

Another epic spiderhunt is afot and the people will soon rally to the spider-mine, so why not join them. Enjoy a couple of hours with skill gain, death and wounds.

All people of different fighting skills are welcome to join the fun when BoS huntingparty starts to enjoy a nice cooked spider meal(or sushi if you prefer). Be aware thou to remember the armor and swords when all the spiderlegs tapps you in your back.

I know I will be there =)=)

THE POONAGER SOUNDS AFRAID

Lol

[me=The Mighty Emoo]wishes he was on Home for this. [/me]

I really really wanted to be there when those spider got whats coming to them, also i wants the awesomez skillz

Wednesday as in the 23rd as in tomorrow?

Cool, I think i'm in. How do I get there from NT

Oh wait, 9 AM GMT??

Ug... I have tennis lessons at that time. Unless it's scheduled later, I can't go.  :'(