Sign in to follow this  
Maximustehgreat

The White Light - Denial to priest or champ without losing a life!

Give MR their own light.  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Give MR their own light.

• Yes
    • No

3. It is impossible for a MR to champ now without losing a life. The JK have and will be camping the light 24/7. Having an enemy in local assures that you can't twig out, the walls assure you can not run away, and the combination of these two assure that you get killed.

Sorry, but some of your points are just kind of silly.

Simple fix and solution is just to stop griefing, and most people will be happy.  This wall was only built for the griefers, regardless if it works or not, that was the intention.

I dont see how exactly walling in the WL makes it more dangerous for MR to go champ? If it's walled in or not people can still stealth and hide there if they wish to do so. The only thing walling in the WL has done is stop griefing alts from spawning there which is a good thing.

i fell off my chair on this one laughing.

seriously madt, do you ever think before posting?

They can spawn outside the landing which in turn makes them have to run a gauntlet of deeds that have them on kos which in turn makes it to where they must traverse unknown terrain to bypass towers those deeds control. They can spawn at the white light and still grief but once caught and killed they must spawn at the landing which means they have to travel all the way to the white light again which is walled off. It does some what deal with the issue at hand but it is no solution and has in fact made it impossible for some in MR to champ and run south or east so they can get out of someones local to twig.

Just recently a bunch of those alts were at the landing dropping sand all over the place. They also said some things which once I get the logs will be passed on to a GM for review. I personally think MR could try to contact JK and work something out than creating all this drama that is not needed or wanted.

The 1 or 2 people who griefed for about an hour near gold coast is miniscule in comparison to what you're doing/have done (never forgetting the pizza alts), why do you keep bringing it up? It's not good enough of an excuse to use for what you're doing

Simple fix and solution is just to stop griefing, and most people will be happy.  This wall was only built for the griefers, regardless if it works or not, that was the intention.

Whether that was the intention or not the real effective outcome is only trapping genuine players. What you're essentially saying here is "our intention was to stop griefers but we were not smart enough to realise that it would do nothing to stop them. So instead we accidentally created a killtrap for genuine players"

My point is this thread (And MR posting in it) are bias.  They're acting like the JK are bad guys for walling off, and failing to ever mention how they've been equally griefing on alts and deeds.  Both sides are in the wrong, but don't try to make yourselves look out to be the victim here.

by the way guys, if you want to go champ, go ahead, we're only killing the griefers, just send us a message before hand ;D

k thx

A lot of the JK are associated with the JK grief alts, so they are pretty much the same people, and brought it upon themselves.

Hmm... This seems familiar.

Whether that was the intention or not the real effective outcome is only trapping genuine players. What you're essentially saying here is "our intention was to stop griefers but we were not smart enough to realise that it would do nothing to stop them. So instead we accidentally created a killtrap for genuine players"

Zarma, when you write a big post in hope no one will answer it so you can always say later 'you jk cant argue lol", and you got not one but several responses, and you cant really say anything against it, making some post about "lolol i am giggling" wont actually impress people.

Also if you think its something to be proud about when you say "haha it wont stop us griefing", well...Its a shame :)

You have selective reading though :P  You only read what you like, and don't really seem to even mention all the MR grief alts.  I guess MR-grief alts were okay, but walling off the WL is not.

Likewise can be said for you. I have mentioned the MR grief alts, PLENTY OF TIMES. Like I said, they planted a deed on one of your roads and have been harassing the area around the landing. I also mentioned that they are a select group of people, I don't have access to any of the accounts, and only one person actually funded the deed placed on the road. I've also pointed out how people are saying that one group is worse then another because they make grief alts when they them selves have participated in this before. I don't think there should be grief alts, and yea, it's bad. The JK have done it in the past as well, and while it doesn't justify the retaliation it does nullify its practically in the argument about walling off the white light, especially when walling it off has little to no effect on the griefing alts.

I dont see how exactly walling in the WL makes it more dangerous for MR to go champ? If it's walled in or not people can still stealth and hide there if they wish to do so. The only thing walling in the WL has done is stop griefing alts from spawning there which is a good thing.

i fell off my chair on this one laughing.

seriously madt, do you ever think before posting?

I'm sure you did fall off your chair but I doubt it was from laughing.

The White light is in JK land, its under our control and it is ours to do as we please with it. If we want to wall it in we will wall it in. Until the White light is surrounded by MR land you dont have much right to say that us walling it in is wrong. If you want it, fight us for it properly.

Why should we fight for a spawn point that was given to JK at the start of the map, and later give MR to spawn at? If anything it should be relocated to neutral ground between MR and JK.  Between DB and Valhalla, We came that far, the light should be in the middle of the fight. Also while your on your high horse, What gives you the right to wall in a spawn shared between JK and MR. We can spawn at it, and have been given that option since MR was tossed into the map, therefor it makes it equally as much MR's light as it is JK's.

I find the whole "Walling the white light" as casually as its said by the JK that walled it in, to be possibly one of the worst griefs I've seen to a large community of players. I wonder how many people in the kingdom of JK have access to the white light, that can access it freely any time they wish? I can bet you the villages that are disliked by the small minority who walled it in don't have access to the White light, So how does access to the WL work now? have got to be on the "V.I.P" list to get in now? you may as well make a toll booth now you have it under lock and key. It really is pathetic.

WL wasn't given to JK. Excuse me look at the shroud and the BL, Then look at the landing and the WL.

I think a select few that are making these toons to do all of this are trying to force Rolf to do something so that they don't have to do the work

We've finally agreed on something, Dough.

My question is: is this the first time you've noticed it... players creating alts to get game mechanics changed?

I've been watching it go on since I started playing this game. It's quite sad.

I think a select few that are making these toons to do all of this are trying to force Rolf to do something so that they don't have to do the work

We've finally agreed on something, Dough.

My question is: is this the first time you've noticed it... players creating alts to get game mechanics changed?

I've been watching it go on since I started playing this game. It's quite sad.

Yeah it happens a lot when people cant get what they want by actually fighting for it they tend to see how far they can push the system to get things changed todo their job for them.

They cant get the WL, they ask for their own.

They cant understand something, they try to get it nerfed before even fully understanding it. It's the same with most things.

You guys are amazing.

You complain that someone was killed when they “lost linkâ€.

You complain about the griefing but when MR complained you all chirped up that it was wild and to deal with it.

What you have done to the WL is the worst form of griefing I have ever seen or heard of in the time I have played.

You say that if MR wants to champ that they can send a message and you will let them in?

Give me a break.  They can’t twig out if you are in local and there are no guarantees that you would even let them out without killing them or making them suicide.

You have also always complained when your whole kingdom is labeled because of one or two players who do something which is seen to be unfavorable to others in the game but you have just taken this to the next level by punishing a whole kingdom for a few.

You also argue that MR can catapult the walls.  LOL how long do you think it would take for this to be done?  You put the dang walls up you should be the ones forced to take them down.

If I was to decide to come back to wild from Freedom, I could never priest or champ over here if I wished whether it were JK or MR because I would not have access to the WL.

You guys have stooped to a new low I have to tell you and any respect I had for any of you in JK has now been totally lost. 

Whether any of you care what I think is irrelevant to me.

You can not use the “JK have control of the light†because that is really one of the lamest comments that I have heard.  MR was thrown into the game years after because BL was losing numbers and Rolf wanted to kick start the game again which was not very well thought out at the time as there was no thought given to how or where MR would priest or champ.

Put yourselves into the situation of other players who are not as well known in the game or are on the other side and forget your JK status for just a moment and see how you would feel or how you would priest or champ without access to the WL.  You can’t even twig in anymore because you have cut down all the trees around the light.

If any of you have any morals at all you will cease what you are doing and remove what is there so far.

You can not control every person in a kingdom and I am sure that the Pizza alts were BL not MR.  The logs that I have seen about what they said to Balde did not look any worse to what some of other players on all sides used to say about me because Rudie is my son.

I was told to deal with it by leaders of large towns and also the GMs.

Grats on ruining the game for many new and old players by taking the right for them to priest or champ away.

Move the Light to somewhere more neutral as JK do NOT own the light.  MR and JK do.

Well that is my 2 cents worth

as being jk my self you shouldn't be able to wall off the white light even if theirs griefing.

Bit of an RP perspective I guess..

MR shouldn't even be able to use the White Light as long as they have a formal alliance with the Black Lighters. The White Light gods should abandon them and the MR should be forced to follow Libila (as a second kingdom) or nothing.

Back in my mr days, I just walked up to light and priested, and walked back home.

All you have to do is ask nicely.

Seriously tho, mr peeps, see this from the jk side

(sorry horton, nothing personal, just the first name to pop in my head)

*ahem*

Say, Horton has been working on this really awesome terraforming project on the gold coast. A JKer decides to make 8 mr alts and keep digging it down, removing pavement. Horton fixes it, is annoyed, but doesnt take action. These alts have very entertaining names such as Hotron and Rudei. For some reaso, horton can't KOS them at this spawnpoint.

Now the person controlling the alts decides to have some more fun, and casts venom on a few no-drop swords. A newbie spans at the Goldcoast, and Rudei tries to cut him! the guy runs away but ten minutes later he drops down dead, poisoned. Horton is very mad, but still doesn't do anything.

Now Hotron decides to buy a deed. And an expnsive one at that. He sees a guard tower near the Gold coast, which happens to be on the only road that leads there. Hotron gniffles to himself and places the deed. He decides to hire 10 templars and put every MR he can think of on KOS.

Horton is angry. Wouldn't we all be? He decides that by walling in the goldcoast he can keep Hotron and Rudei and all the other alts inside of the Gold Coast, so at least the problem of the random deed dropping is fixed.

Do you understand ~