Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Mol Rehan home server process

I hope to be able to get the new Mol Rehan server started on Monday (probably evening Swedish time). When I write this the map still isn't verified but it looks good in the generating tool.

Because of this I will reset the kingdom change counters to 0 so that you may again change kingdom 3 times. Deeds are also free to disband. Make sure that the mayor is on the same server when the deed disbands if you want him to receive any money back.

It will be a premium only server located west of the wild server. In all other aspects it should work like the Jenn home server. You will be able to register accounts there on monday when the server is up.

Edited 18/7 22:18:

I just verified the map. I don't want to put your hopes up so I simply say that I believe that it has a very low disappointment factor. It is better for you to see screenshots and hear other players decide what they think of it. We have a launch on Monday.

Most things are done but I am going to make some code changes and I have to prepare registration pages etc. I can not say exactly at which time at this point. I think _latest_ at 16.00 hrs swedish time. More probably around 14.00. Sorry that I can't be more specific.

It will have an ore cap. I still think that living on a home server is cuddly compared to the wild and that is why home is limited. I may remove it whenif I open home servers for raiding from wild. I think it would make the game a whole lot more interesting but it is still open for discussion. Nothing will happen until the start of September at any rate but when you decide where to settle you should be aware that I want to discuss it soon.

People in Jenn Kellon should use the /gomolrehan command now on the wild server if they want to convert. The command is still active I think. This will take you to Gold Coast on the western border of wild. When the new home server is opened you will arrive on its eastern border when you sail west.

I don't think any GM needs to be involved in transferring any players on wild. Maybe they will offer to transfer players from Jenn home to the wild border if they have time over.

New players that register on the MR home server will find themselves on the west coast of it, so they have to cross all the server to get to wild.

There will be no map dump. The kingdom change counters are already reset. We'll see what happens. I still think that it is fair since this changes things dramatically. More dramatically than when Jenn gets their next home server so do not count on a kingdom change counter reset then.

Enjoy the weekend!

more kingdom change counters awesome

will there be a /gomolrehan like command to get there like there was when MR came around

YAY go MR home!!

Do we have a deffinate time for start up? Will we have 5hr sleep bonus - for the new map & will that start til we get there for those who`s going?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

When MR comes out and i lived on home i disband my deed a week before it does

When MR home comes out i just disbanded pirate outpost

Can't wait for it.

Also, Raloc you going MR hmm?

^^ suddenly! ^^

will be first on mr home xD I loged off like 10-20 tile from W border and wait here for home ^^

Question, When MR home get's released will a map dump of it also be released ?

If so what are the chances of getting a updated map dump of home and wild to go along with this ?

Question, When MR home get's released will a map dump of it also be released ?

If so what are the chances of getting a updated map dump of home and wild to go along with this ?

Will it have an ore cap? Apologies if this is stated somewhere else and I've missed it.

Good to hear there is progress on the MR home Rolf. Just one problem:

Because of this I will reset the kingdom change counters to 0 so that you may again change kingdom 3 times.

Since it is premium only it shouldn't have an ore cap but it most likely will.

Also Inventor is totally right. All Jenn-Kellon has to do is use one of there alts to convert them and run over to MR home. Construct a small outpost and take out the unqiues and come home with extra drake. Fine reset the kingdom counter but how about cut off any kingdom changes till a week AFTER MR home comes out.

In my eyes anybody who pays for premium should have a chance to kill the uniques, everybody got a chance to kill the other ones.

But I don't like the idea of an ore cap  :-\

In my eyes anybody who pays for premium should have a chance to kill the uniques, everybody got a chance to kill the other ones.

But I don't like the idea of an ore cap  :-\

"Everybody" who was online and was actively using there account did.

Either way I don't care, probably wont be going over. cba spending time converting and walking etc  :D

Just don't do "this is MR home so you can't kill our uniques" because JK home had the kyklops killed by MR.

:-*

page 2 snipa

Think about it like this. JK had a chance a wild's, and JK had a chance at JK Home's. MR had a chance at...none.

To retro's post.

Goons weren't MR then. They were JK.

When the current MR had a chance they weren't MR.

Think about it like this. JK had a chance a wild's, and JK had a chance at JK Home's. MR had a chance at...none.

When the uniques were on wild and home MR would have been either JK or BL because MR didn't even exist.

So they did have a chance to kill them.

Minus the kyklops and a glitched dragon? I believe thats stuck inside a mountain.

When the uniques were on wild and home MR would have been either JK or BL because MR didn't even exist.

So they did have a chance to kill them.

Minus the kyklops and a glitched dragon? I believe thats stuck inside a mountain.

More to that, iirc HoTS (large % of MR) managed to slay all 4 of the first set of dragons, and the second red dragon on wild. The second green was killed but not butchered by HoTS. Not only that, but HoTS also had a shot at the forest giant. Imo, the only uniques worth a shot at are the dragons anyway.

No, lol, Inventor, you act as if MR are new players

MR = Old BL who had even (and got same amount/better (red dragons)) chance to get dragons on wild. Jk wilders got one dragon from home. Get your facts right.  ;)

No, lol, Inventor, you act as if MR are new players

MR = Old BL who had even (and got same amount/better (red dragons)) chance to get dragons on wild. Jk wilders got one dragon from home. Get your facts right.  ;)

Old BL got them then not MR.

You guys are so so blind.

MR were either OLD BL or JK when the uniques were here.

If you didn't have an account then you don't have a say, "I missed it because I wasn't playing the game then" doesn't work.

I missed out on all Gold 1 uniques, was kinda bummed by It but knew it was my fault because I hadn't heard of the game then.

/thread

Also Inventor is totally right. All Jenn-Kellon has to do is use one of there alts to convert them and run over to MR home. Construct a small outpost and take out the unqiues and come home with extra drake. Fine reset the kingdom counter but how about cut off any kingdom changes till a week AFTER MR home comes out.

Hmmm, and it's just going to be JKers converting for unique bashing  ::) Where's HoTS in this? :/