Sign in to follow this  
Mrbloodworth

A strange occurance.

"Men say that in this midnight hour, The disembodièd have power To wander as it liketh them, By wizard oak and fairy stream." - William Motherwell

It would seem a great evil is a foot in the freedom lands, the center of the world appears to have been shrouded in darkness. What could this mean? Who knows?

Be online around 7pm EST to find out.

Boo!

This event has been rescheduled for Monday night at 7pm EST.

Please spread the word.

someone had chilly con carne yesterday evening it seems, that got to be some bad gas ....

From the Events window of my wife:

"The stench of death emanates from the well in the freedom market."

You harvest an apple.

Hobbits...

I wonder if it will be something similar to what happened on GV? (http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41762.0) I can only hope!

Mirabelle loads a sailboat with cotton, checks her armor and sharpens her weapons, a worried look on her face as she sees the darkness gathering around Dragon Fang Mountain. Ready to come to aid if the peace of the Freedom Isles is threatened.

wurm201010222042.jpg

wurm2010102220461.jpg

images taken next to freedom market, and there are some wierd noises in the air !

I need window shutters, STAT!

Time to load the cog and prepare to stand to offshore, just in case.  :-\

Man it's a shame i won't be able to attend. :(

I love a good zombie outbreak.

Unfortunately the notice was a bit too late for me and my GF and we're busy. Trip there is almost 2 hours. :(

[tt]"The stench of death emanates from the well in the freedom market."[/tt]

Give me my boom stick and chainsaw and i'll head down the well to take care of her.

Really need a restart guys, a lot of us have gotten the boot and no one can get back on. Would love to actually make it to the event.

relax, me and MR-B cant get on either, so there isnt an event going on for a while yet. lol

relax, me and MR-B cant get on either, so there isnt an event going on for a while yet. lol

Maybe you guys should reschedule it for tomorrow same time. A lot of people have stayed up late for the event already and I am sure they will not want to participate if it is 3am in the morning.

nooo not tomorrow night then i cant come =/

So we should let twenty odd people miss out so one person can participate today?

It is with sadness that I post this. Due to unforeseen issues with the server. This event is canceled until a later date. Sorry to everyone who stayed up to play. When I try this again ill try to make it no so late for those on the other side of the pond from me.

until next time!

It is with sadness that I post this. Due to unforeseen issues with the server. This event is canceled until a later date. Sorry to everyone who stayed up to play. When I try this again ill try to make it no so late for those on the other side of the pond from me.

until next time!

Maybe when you do reschedule, do so when Rolf's around. :)

Just sayin'.

Thanks MrB and company for all the hard work setting it up. I look forward to when it does get to happen and would love to see more events like this in the future. You seemed to have stirred up some commotion with it. :)

I would say when you reschedule it make sure that whoever has the ability to reset the servers be present.

Can we get day notivc of when the event with take place? just hope its not tomarrow :(