Sign in to follow this  
Horton

Rule of 70 - Input

Your take on the "Rule of 70"   

121 members have voted

1. 1. Your take on the "Rule of 70"

• A - The Rule of 70 is a great idea (no change)
    • B - The Rule of 70 is a good idea but its a bit OP (Adjust to 90% effective)
    • C - The Rule of 70 is good but needs to be nerfed (Adjust to 85% effective)
    • D - The Rule of 70 does not matter to me
    • E - The Rule of 70 should wait for Epic
    • F - The Rule of 70 is stupid and should not take place ever.

The Rule of 70 was removed but it is still being worked on. The problem with the Rule of 70 is there is such a biased view on it cause of the Kingdoms and the servers that create the difference.  Older players hate the Rule of 70, for obvious reasons, and the younger players actually like the idea. 

I ask that you help by voting on the general idea without the need for trolling and bickering which has been popping up in the other threads. It would also help by saying what kingdom you are in while you Vote (Just say the option and kingdom)

Forced Exile : D

If I was ingame though I'd say A probably as it does level the field quite a bit, it does screw the demand for high QL crafters probably.

JK - C

I would also like to comment that asking the kingdom of this poll serves no purpose other than to ignite flames.

It would be best to ask "Weapon smithing skill", then ask their opinion of the rule  :)

JK - C

I would also like to comment that asking the kingdom of this poll serves no purpose other than to ignite flames.

It would be best to ask "Weapon smithing skill", then ask their opinion of the rule  :)

Actually its quite clear which kingdom would vote for which, It's good to get numbers of who voted for what.

But its not a discussion thread so:

HOTS - Abstain

How is it currently without the rule of 70? Just a linear approach to 100?

Freedom - E

It's an idea that will crash the economy on Freedom for sure by skyrocketing supply while keeping demand unchanged.

Either use the rule of 70 OR make it easier to imp stuff and let it take less damage but not both of those.