Sign in to follow this  
Amikron

USS Mary's Luck found on JK Home Server! Bounty given to self!

UPDATE:

Boat found north east of my home, along w/ Overkill and Astring's boat, whoever took these boats obviously found out they were caught ;D

The USS Mary's Luck was stolen last night between 10pm EST (-5gmt) and 8am EST from the size 5 village of Outer Haven (59h 17v on thejanitor's excellent map).

USS Mary's Luck, small sailing boat, 20ql, 0dmg, mooring anchor attached (at time of last sight), boat locked, permission only given to myself, no one else.

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

This boat was constructed almost entirely by myself (Amikron), and took quite some effort for me, I named this boat after my 13 month old daughter Mary, and was preparing dye to paint it her favorite color, light blue. It was a personal triumph for me to finish it, and I was very elated yesterday to find out that by myself, with little to no wind, could sail @ an amazing 8kmh, WITH ITEMS IN HULL! Quickly, I assembled a mooring anchor (after several tries), and moored it along my purple beaches of clay, just south of Outer Heaven, a nice sight when I first get up to start the day, I assure you.

When I got up this morning, I went to go fishing, before harvesting crops to make some meals for my day terraforming, only to find my boat, gone, vanished, nowhere to be seen! I searched around the area for quite some time, and finally after feeling defeated, I /dev'd. Wolfram, bless his heart, attempted to help me, by searching himself, and neither I nor the great Wolfram could locate my vessel. This only made my sadness greater, and upon thinking, a slight anger has begun to well.

This has made me reconsider my previous stance of "oh well, guess i'll start another boat", and take a new stance:

50C to the first person to find and report the location of the USS Mary's Luck. Screenshots of the boat, and the GM report, must be given, I will meet you in person at NT or at Outer Heaven, whatever is easier. This is a serious offer, I want this boat back.

And to whoever took this boat: I hope you're happy, you made my daughter upset.

UPDATE:

Boat found north east of my home, along w/ Overkill and Astring's boat, whoever took these boats obviously found out they were caught ;D

Thank you, I am hoping whoever it is sees this and just returns it.. Either way if someone finds it, its free money :)

The thief will probably hand it back to you

Stealing boats is now punishable until the permission bug is fixed. So whomever stole it should be looking for a ban. Good luck finding the thief, hope they get what they deserve

Yeah, my sailboat was stolen too. Is it a coincidence that both Amikron's and I's boat were stolen around the same exact area? :S.

I was talking to Xallo ingame, mine is missing too. But luckily found by Xallo up North East. Stolen or?

The S.S Bake Sale was stolen in the same area as Amikron and i got dannyirons S.M.S Dannyiron and ill keep it safe until i get my boat back because for now i'm thinking he took it... but i'm not placing any blame im going doing my own investigation im sorry Danny

REWARD FOR THE BAKE SALES SAFETY if anyone has screenshot's of the S.S Bake Sale please send me screenshots and location and i will personally give you 50c and a personal handshake from the man himself...

Danny, I don't steal things. I just recently logged in and saw it here...

1. that sucks about your daughter's boat... hope you get it back.

2. wait a sec... only 56 total falls??? ;)

Danny, I don't steal things. I just recently logged in and saw it here...

No no no, you took that all wrong!

I meant you found it after it had been stolen. Or was it stolen at all, did it drift there or something? I wasn't saying you stole it :P

1. that sucks about your daughter's boat... hope you get it back.

2. wait a sec... only 56 total falls??? ;)

those stats reset when you install wurm again or on a new install of windows apparently. (because i've fallen thousands of times haha)

Double Yes.

I had mentioned it earlier when it wasn't listed as a "rule"

but this is definitely exploiting and griefing.

So can all the people on wild who have had their boats stolen by permissions bug also get their boats back? Its happened a lot and its not very fair since it was unavoidable.

I'm curious about that myself, since wild is wild, but still there was no way to lock down the boat, and still isn't.

The S.S Bake Sale was stolen in the same area as Amikron and i got dannyirons S.M.S Dannyiron and ill keep it safe until i get my boat back because for now i'm thinking he took it... but i'm not placing any blame im going doing my own investigation im sorry Danny

REWARD FOR THE BAKE SALES SAFETY if anyone has screenshot's of the S.S Bake Sale please send me screenshots and location and i will personally give you 50c and a personal handshake from the man himself...

I saw your boat near 'personal transports' NW coast.

I saw your boat near 'personal transports' NW coast.

I think Overkill's boat has been found now, I just sailed past qedd whom was dragging it back to Overkill's place.

I've been looking out for your boat amikron, even if I did find it I wouldn't ask for the bounty money, its fun enough to be part of a search party. Shouldn't have had to happen in the first place though.

I'm curious about that myself, since wild is wild, but still there was no way to lock down the boat, and still isn't.

yes there is, but most people dont care to do it

yes there is, but most people dont care to do it

If you mean "put a deed by water" dont bother even saying it, the idea of having to buy an extra hs, just to guard a boat, is down right stupidity.

Boat found, in a location previously checked, but dont worry everyone, this isn't over yet :)

I am referring to wild, amikron, where we need to sometimes put down a deed just to keep a tower from disappearing....

I am referring to wild, amikron, where we need to sometimes put down a deed just to keep a tower from disappearing....

Unless the tower's on the side of a cliff a few tiles down... yea.. a deed is required to keep a tower around.

Unless the tower's on the side of a cliff a few tiles down... yea.. a deed is required to keep a tower around.

;D we'll have to test that theory soon.

;D we'll have to test that theory soon.

can't wait :D