Sign in to follow this  
tonygreeen

Discussion topic

It may not have been an ongoing exploit but DB benefitted from the gold he got for a long time.  Deeds loaded with ill begotten gold,  free 90 weaponsmith accounts,  laundered money in deeds all over the place.

So what do you want from us rolf? 

Dont know why he revealed it in the first place.. maybe to be respectfull towards the community and not keep secrets. Atleast the players can deal with it now in game hehehe Take out the pitchforks!

dont hate so much.

also when i use a bug for more money and make that what for wurm is all ok thx rolf

So if i find a gold exploit i can abuse it and then spread the money among the mr community increaing out influence by 3% and spread pvp assential goods, right i will get to work then.

also when i use a bug for more money and make that what for wurm is all ok thx rolf

i like what you said.

many of the deeds around tyre were paid for by members that own them and not this money. i personally didn't even know about this incident til today in here. the deeds surrounding tyre did not get money from dough for them.

He wanted to inform us so we were aware of it. Wouldn't you be more mad if you found out through a leak in the dev section or something that Rolf didnt tell everyone and claim he was protecting Doughboy?

Anyways I tried to post in the other thread but it got locked before I could. This is dissapointing to all of JK and we were unaware of it going on. None of the tainted money was used in our front line deeds nor in the upkeep of any of them as far as I know. But like Rolf said, this money has gone far into the economy now. For all we know this money could be in the upkeep of some unknown BL deed deep in the woods nobody has found yet. Would it be fair to take this BLer's upkeep away due to that even when he didn't know? Ofcourse not.

This thread will be locked soon if not already when i try to post this anyways.

I don't think any of the deeds dropped by Doughboy and crew attributed to our kingdom's influence. ;)

I understand xallo that you didnt kno about this on the front lines and stuff and so for that i kno that you are not to blame, but dont you think as well that jk influence went up from 18% to 20% in a matter of days?

come shyana we all know for long time ahev db quit wurm and was low in money and now he have many money

Everyone knows where the door is if you dont like it.

Don't let it hit you on the way out though  :-*

Im not saying im leaving just isnt almost every1 upset by this? or doesnt rolf realise this?

Check the recent deeds that were planted, none of them were people from Tyre or who had tainted money afaik.

that what i hate by wurm is cheater and buguser why cant player not play normal wurm with not search bugs or hacks or whatever

Damage has been done, money's spread throughout the server, nought rolf can do to fix it.

Get over it people, or change the questions to something more relevant.

oh, and what MD said  :-*

Yes i understand that mate, still do you not find it weird how ur influence went up so much within minimal days. Im not blaming it on you but surely there should be some sort of compensation for this? i mean you yourself should be mad too that jk's influence was prodiced through exploits.

come shyana we all know for long time ahev db quit wurm and was low in money and now he have many money

But none of the illgotten money was used in deeds that raised our influence. Our influence has been gained through people making towers in gaps of influence within JK aswell as our forward deeds and the expansions of several deeds.

I bought vean with euros - lots of them. I sold it to DB for gold coins. I then started selling the gold to break even.

Now what?