Sign in to follow this  
Willow

Freedom Xmas Impalong starts 20th Dec!

Unfortunatly I don't have much to offer in the imping department. Nothing in fact, but it sounds like fun.

Also sounds like a nice birthday present.  :P

Bump since it's nearly time!

I intend to come, but then I say that every year...

I might or might not be able to attend, we will see. I go on holiday only a day or two afterwards so I'm not sure what much point there would be :P

I'm afraid I can't attend :( I go on holiday from about the 2nd December - 3rd January. Hope you all have fun though! If I stayed any longer, I'd have to travel on holiday on my birthday on Christmas eve, which I don't intend to!

What about those of us that do not have any particularly awesome skills? i got like 20bs etc, but could those of us come there and start grinding skill up with some great anvils / raw materials? That would be awesome while having a good laugh and maybe get a +70ql tool or two?  ;D

Would anyone be willing to give me a lift from bayview? That's a long walk :P

Come one come all.  Any help will be appreciated plus a great chance to meet some people.  Noobs Included.  Can't wait to meet you all there.   

Lolabelle

Elder Free Bears Village

i'll be heading down from the bay hills / Insanity Hills area later today. i can offer rides from there if anyone needs one.

Having loads of fun. Meeting alot of (mostly  ::)) nice and respectful people. Thanks for organizing this Willow! In the next couple of days, I won't be on as much as I have, but filling the forges and leaving them for me to find should work for me when I get home from work! (use restraint in your requests though, I don't want to imp 20 things for 1 person  :P)

awesome impalong Willow!!! having a fantastic time meeting new people and getting beaten up by Zombies XD. cant wait till tommorow cyaz all then =)

If I'll manage to be online later today, I'll try to organize a proper burial for those who died during the zombie fight. I wish we could burn boats.

So far so good. I'm meeting some great people, gaining skill in my chosen field of Weapon Smithing, and killing zombies.

What more does a wurmian need ?

I'll only come for Chainsmithing  :P

Change of plans, I am currently on Wild and will not come back...

Yesterday one of our vynora priest alts were there with an offer to link his favor to the higher faith priests so they could enchant stuff faster. His offers were refused and he possibly got ignored too.

Asking just out of curiousity. Why did this happen?

I would like to thank Maxium and Elwood for imping my ropetool for me. a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig thanks to the both of you. i wish everyday is Impalong day.

Yesterday one of our vynora priest alts were there with an offer to link his favor to the higher faith priests so they could enchant stuff faster. His offers were refused and he possibly got ignored too.

Please please please tell me his/her name, and I (Skenderbeu) will happily drain it dry take you up on your generous linking offer.  I suspect that you may have just been missed in the madness, as local chat can get quite busy down there.  Also the Priest Corps in all likelihood is afk a lot with the whole favor takes forever to regen thing.  If someone outright refused, then that's just silly.

Please please please tell me his/her name, and I (Skenderbeu) will happily drain it dry take you up on your generous linking offer.  I suspect that you may have just been missed in the madness, as local chat can get quite busy down there.  Also the Priest Corps in all likelihood is afk a lot with the whole favor takes forever to regen thing.  If someone outright refused, then that's just silly.

The character is Diggerbro. I myself won't be wurming in the next 2 or 3 days . Most bros will do the same. After that, maybe then.

So far so good. I'm meeting some great people, gaining skill in my chosen field of Weapon Smithing, and killing zombies.

What more does a wurmian need ?

more zombies  ;D

i agree with you both

+10 XD

Thanks all, had a great time weaponsmithing and casting for most of yesterday.

Should be back on in an hour or so to link faith pools and lend a hand where needed.

Impressed at the preparation, well done to everyone involved in that....I know who to call if I need my deed remodelled :)

Only on for the afternoon today I'm afraid (rl calling me back), but there to see MrB's peppermint rats get crisped by the new fire effects.  Good times; thanks for making me feel welcome and keeping me busy.  Happy Christmas.

Can someone get my stuff out of these forges at Impalong? Would appreciate it :)