Sign in to follow this  
ZaZ213

No decay for lamps on deed

Just what it says, if we're paying for the guards to light them at night they should be maintaining them as well with 30+ days of upkeep I don't want to have to gather 50-60 lamps all over the deed and repair and reimp them every few months its an unnecessary chore.

• Like 1

+1

Would help ease the pain of doing annoying chores in general. For me, I had to check once per week to repair all the items in ND.

Free repair skill and besides, You don't have to un-plant, imp, re-plant the lamps. Heat up a lump and go imp them as they stand as the game allows you to not have the lamp been hot by a forge anymore, just the lump.

Free repair skill and besides, You don't have to un-plant, imp, re-plant the lamps. Heat up a lump and go imp them as they stand as the game allows you to not have the lamp been hot by a forge anymore, just the lump.

One could say that about anything, but thats not the point, that could be said about houses, hey lets remove no decay on houses no matter how much upkeep you have because its free repair skill, doesn't make sense does it? And really I kind of do have to gather or have lit forges all around deed to reheat my lump several times since it takes a long while to repair and reimp all the lamps on and bellow the deed, its a good 3-4 hour task to do them all. My reasoning is we have no decay on houses/walls if we have enough upkeep because its less of a chore to not have to spend the time repairing houses and having more time to go out and do things, same reasoning behind no decay on lamps.

+1.

Reducing the number of mindless chores in this game is always a brilliant idea.

+1, make both lamps and signs affected by this.

Quote train.

Choo Choo.

+1

+1.

Reducing the number of mindless chores in this game is always a brilliant idea.

That is a good idea, would be nice to see that change

+1

-Corrax

If repairing huge numbers of lamps is an issue, then only place a few lamps?

I've never understood why people use so many lamps around their deeds anyhow, ruins your night visionĀ  ;D

+1 for this idea.

Signs and lamps belong in the same category as houses and walls if you ask me. They should benefit from the same no decay bonus if enough upkeep is provided.

If repairing huge numbers of lamps is an issue, then only place a few lamps?

I've never understood why people use so many lamps around their deeds anyhow, ruins your night visionĀ  ;D