Sign in to follow this  
Mystecore

[Fluke] BSB Disappeared

Had a BSB in a mine, underneath my deed area (so, decay bonus). The BSB was about 30ql, with no dmg, containing a bunch of shards. Overnight it disappeared, no cave-in. Epona had a go at looking for it and couldn't find anything, apparently I'm not the only who this has happened to recently according to her.

Had a BSB in a mine, underneath my deed area (so, decay bonus). The BSB was about 30ql, with no dmg, containing a bunch of shards. Overnight it disappeared, no cave-in. Epona had a go at looking for it and couldn't find anything, apparently I'm not the only who this has happened to recently according to her.

I caught a low quality pine BSB ondeed, but outdoors that had rotted at least 40 points in 2 days.  It was one that I rarely access.  I suspect that BSB's rot faster if you don't access them, even if on deed.  I generally access all my indoor BSB's at least once per day, haven't seen any rot on them, but they are indoors, and made of cedar.

My villagers are reporting missing tools from inside the locked houses on the deed.  I have also lost things like my HQ Pelt from a cedar chest.  No question of damage as these are all checked regularly and will vanish as a group.

Could it be theives?  But wouldn`t that appear in my reputation window for the deed management?

My mate lost 3 bear furs overnight that were indoors and on deed. He dropped them when he logged and were gone in morning.

no worries, this thread is only from 2010

lol didn't see op.

Frozen this is probably a case of deed permission. Locked just means permissions are enabled, not configured. And no, there is no automatic theft reporting.