Sign in to follow this  
Zylian

I saved a thorn bush's life

So, we all know that once any tree/plant gets to old and shriveled, that plant is dead, right?

Wrong.

wurm201008141558.jpg

As you can see from the image, I managed to get it from old and shriveled, to overaged, to very old. So not only is it possible that you might be able to salvage thorn bushes from going poof, it is possible to prune one plant twice in a row!

I don't know whether this is a one-off/rare glitch or a bug that affects all thorn bushes. I suspect that this thorn bush may have only *just* reached old and shriveled when I came along and pruned it.

I believe it's a bug. One of the PA explained it pretty well in GV, but I forgot all about it.

Most trees you can't prune at all during some of the stages, i.e.  young, mature, and old and shriveled.

There were some trees that you can prune at young, but it doesn't revert back to nothing though.

Yeah it seems to be a bug, I've found another old shriveled thorn bush that I could prune.

So, we all know that once any tree/plant gets to old and shriveled, that plant is dead, right?

Wrong.

wurm201008141558.jpg

As you can see from the image, I managed to get it from old and shriveled, to overaged, to very old. So not only is it possible that you might be able to salvage thorn bushes from going poof, it is possible to prune one plant twice in a row!

I don't know whether this is a one-off/rare glitch or a bug that affects all thorn bushes. I suspect that this thorn bush may have only *just* reached old and shriveled when I came along and pruned it.