Sign in to follow this  
Mystecore

~ Independence Community Map Project ~

orcos.jpg

please add our upcoming village named "Old Russians Camp" (you may also write only ORC if it's better to be short ;) )

Got my village up at 36y - 16x  Eat at Joe's  why isnt it showing on the map? any ideas what am i doing wrong.. Thanx SirCarl

Got my village up at 36y - 16x  Eat at Joe's  why isnt it showing on the map? any ideas what am i doing wrong.. Thanx SirCarl

My magic marker hasn't drawn it in yet.

I would like to add 'Redneck Stables'.  It's at 49x 44y directly west of Mossy Grove on the east side of the road.  Thanks and great map, it is a big help!

Recently disbanded (by owners) deeds in my area - confirmed that tokens are gone:

Daggerspire  10x, 24y

Mountain Valley Vista  10x, 21y

Akhenaten has erected a house over the abandoned Tuscany trader at 10x 52y where New Unity Harbor used to be (now disbanded). The doors are unlocked and will remain so.

Ashewood, formerly at 26x 12.5y has moved to 55x 18y, just north of the road at that little turn off.

Tresor at 45y 9x has disbanded.  You can place Teamhrach (new deed) to the south side of the road from where the Tresor box is.

Thanks sir!

Pls change Green Bay Battle Farm at 26x, 20y which was disbanded and now in the exact spot is Cloakwood.

At 49x 13y could you replace Smileytown with Symphonies End please.

I founded my deed named Electron, at coords 48x 19y on the southern edge of collossus lake. It takes up all the space between memories of exalon, and havenstead.  thank you.

Sunweave just north of FM has disbanded. I deeded the spot, new name is Hope's Folly.

Red lines are approximate road ad ons. There's smaller ones out there but these are the "main roads"  3 orange squares are 40 ql towers. The one nearest Dark Reckoning is built, the other 2 should be done within a week so figure to add it all in one update. Thanks! Feel free to slightly adjust for visibility.

update.jpg

Please erase Utopia Stables and Poxville on Black Dog Isle and add Black Dog Stables and Market with the merchant and mailbox icon.

BlackDogMarketandStables.jpg

Think you need to check the newest version Bach, I took off utopia last week.

Correction on that guard tower by the lake. It's on the northside of the road there. My apologies.