Sign in to follow this  
solomon

Edom - Currently Recruiting.

Hey,

To start; Thanks for opening the thread! To post is designed to be an invite for anyone and everyone looking to settle into a newly founded village.

Edom is a village which has been running for little over a month now. There are currently three of us who live here and enjoy what the location has to offer. It is important to note that we are not a coastal village, and our nearest port is Lock Haven which is a 20 minute walk away. We do however benefit from our own lake and pleanty of peace and quite.

The village is size 20 and has pleanty of room for personal development, though you may need to develop a passion for terraforming ;)

We have a communal cook house, forge and farm space. We also benefit from two mines, and huge open spaces filled with pleanty of animals for the hunt.

If you think that we may be the village for you, or would like any extra information about us, please don't hesitate to contact me on these forums or in game under the name of 'Esau'.

Best of luck.

Esau  ;D

We are currently able to offer either 2 prebuilt wooden homes or 2 plots for your own projects, also at this time we'd love one of the two spaces we have to be filled by a priest of Vynora, as such a person would be a real assest to the village :)

Please feel free to drop by and visit us in game at x46 y28 (Project FRAM map).

Hey as soon as your on, wanna send me a PM on forums. Thanks :)

Believe it or not, I've had 4 villagers join in two days so I've got to close the borders untill I have enough silver to expand the village size!!

Thanks for the interest thought guys! Has been a real encouragement.  If you really would like to join despite us being packed out - message me or tell me in game - I may make an exception!

Due to the fact we have had to kick and member for un-village like behaviour there is a space now open. However due to this problem there is now a strict 16+ only age limit on the village.

Thanks all.

bump, beacuse im the only one who live here ( and the mayor, but mostly me here now)

its a nice place here, quiet and lonley.

we cant offer much, but if you want to live here, it would be great.

I'm definitely interested .. looks ideal. I'm sparkly new and well in excess of your new age limit. PM me in game or I'll get the posts to PM here.

Cheers

This village was great and friendly when i lived there before. though i left at some point it was quite a nice place to live ;)

I do not think the village is active anymore. The owner, I believe is still Esau, have not been online for long.

I might be wrong but last I pass it seems abandon.

I do not think the village is active anymore. The owner, I believe is still Esau, have not been online for long.

I might be wrong but last I pass it seems abandon.

Hey All.

All reports on here are correct, I moved home and unfortunately didn't get the net untill a month or so ago and took the time to study for my degree. I am however back now! This is a message to all old villagers who left!

Thanks for sticking it out as long as you did - you'd all be welcomed back with open arms if you chose to do so.

And to new people - I'll be taking on 2-3 new guys if anyone is interested message me here or /t me in game at Esau

:)

It's good to be back!!!