Sign in to follow this  
pacer

yes, its down

i have an account on there but it isn't the same as freedom when i had projects to do on freedom and everything.

So is freedom 100% down or just some connections?

Is anyone playing on freedom atm?

hi there,

that is interesting to hear that wurm is still in beta. i thought with gold 2 a few years ago it were not more in beta. now....... erare humanum est..... or something like that.

but: me i thinking to going on wild or completely out of these game, because the laggs and bugs on freedom raised up frantically. and that by a game which is longer on then karos online or runes of magic which have not such a huge amount of laggs and bugs!

i know....there are lots of people behind these games and i know too that it isnt here so! you should fix it, rolf! these game is a good one and it were bad when it werent here anymore!

another thing - which all of us know too - is that the new player dont like huge laggs and bugs.

and the most of them will not pay for weekend crashes which are raised up too....

so, that was a comment from me.

greetings

chikiza

[me=ntstlkr]grabs shovel and digs in front yard...[/me]

i tried that but the shovel quality was too low and had no enchants...

* goes back to shipbuilding on his boat, but the rain is worse in real life than on wurm *

u got me excited made me think the server was back up

*attempts to make a forge with some clay and lousy bricks in real life*

haha ide try making a ship but my landlord wants the trees in my back yard to stay alive and un scrapafied

are we really counting? should try gv at least its some entertainment

Been on GV but I have real projects todo on Freedom ;)

lol on msn i typed the /me action and i was very surprised it didnt work ... tried again and wtf y isnt it working then it hit me XD

To lose one weekend, Mr Rolf, may be regarded as a misfortune. To lose two looks like carelessness.  (Apologies Oscar!)

Making a forge and a ship IRL? You guys are crazy! I, however, quite successfully kicked my neighbor's dog to death, and sliced it up with a butchering knife. ::)

Making a forge and a ship IRL? You guys are crazy! I, however, quite successfully kicked my neighbor's dog to death, and sliced it up with a butchering knife. ::)

pfft thats nothing i ran over my neigbours dog and it got butchered instantly ... it was a ''you try to butcher the corpse of old fat dog and fail. It's just a mess now'' but still butchered and killed in one move XP

beats me,  just wanted to be a smartass and beat everyone to the punch this time   :)

Atta Boy.