Sign in to follow this  
slon

Fish

Maybe make it so that fish decays slower in a water filled container instead of completely no decay.
Already the case Aly...

Has anyone managed to perform a test on the fish decay?

Yes, food in a barrel that has some water in it decays much slower.

+1

can we add fish tanks to that list? oh wait.. we need glass-making for that. ::)

+1

can we add fish tanks to that list? oh wait.. we need glass-making for that. ::)

maybe we could keep then alive in the tub though.

+1

ah yes  glass from heated sand.. always liked that suggestion. Not only would it allow glass containers  and windows, but great in the catapult. 

Love the idea but i was just thinking about the graphics for the large nets, you should hitch them to boats like horses to carts because I cant imagine holding it and activating it(especially since activated items also show up for eating and repairing, that would be hilarious). So to avoid accidental giant nets appearing when they're not supposed to I think you should hitch them onto large enough boats and right click the boat for the action.

+1 for nets and fish!

+1 for Fish Farms. It would give us another nice interesting option for land use.....

Fish Farms.

salmon_farm_2007-05-19_1310061.jpg

I think it would be nice.

You should get money directly from catching whales.

Hey! Don't look at me like that.

That's how they do it in Age of Empires 3, okay?

Thanks to MrC for the bump otherwise I wouldn't have seen.

+1 I like this idea, would be cool to have some new fishes and new items.

Bumping because of another thread being started with a suggestion already included here.

+1

Also, great idea about the huntable fish, make Whales and Sharks roam the waters of Wurm. In of course the deeper water. And the only way to "attack" them is with a Harpoon equipped. make the sharks Aggressive to add another way for noobs to fail.  ;D

+1

Also, great idea about the huntable fish, make Whales and Sharks roam the waters of Wurm. In of course the deeper water. And the only way to "attack" them is with a Harpoon equipped. make the sharks Aggressive to add another way for noobs to fail.  ;D

Rolf has mentioned something recently about aquatic animals, I believe.  He may simply have been referring to making crocs actually live in water though, it was vague.

+1 once again for more fishing stuff

+1

Rolf has mentioned something recently about aquatic animals, I believe.  He may simply have been referring to making crocs actually live in water though, it was vague.

Crocs enjoy the land, it's alligators that stay amongst the swamps at all times. If you watched Family Guy you'd know this.

Oh yeah!  lets have Fish Breeding!!  ;)

And Snail races!!! :P

And Frog Jumping Contests!!  ;D