Sign in to follow this  
Cellitsgaard

A House if not The House

To the owner of a house,

I've been traveling the coast for days looking for a place to settle. The area you are in seems ideal for my needs. I was wondering if I could be so rude as to build my home near your piers; just south of them and out of sight of them and your home. You will find me respectful of your peace and your property. My plans are simple, to build and live a quiet Wurm life. I am willing to assist neighbours when possible, mostly dependent upon my limited skills and abilities.

Respectfully,

Xianruflux

Oh hello! I saw you in my local, but was AFK and didn't reply to your hello. You should ask Spellcast about becoming a villager of Insanity and it's surrounding areas, we have a bit of space up here, and our own docks to the north and south. :D

You've left GV now? Well enjoy Premium, was good to have you around for a short while - I'd recommend him as a neighbour to any wurmian. Got through a tough start, was about to quit wurm, received lots of encouragement and advice on GV and in the forums to keep trying, decided to give us a second chance and has seen the merit of it. Welcome to the fold (it's a lifetime membership) :D

Welcome to Freedom!

If your stuck for somewhere to settle, we have nice peaceful area down by Freebears and we are always helpful to new members. Secondly your always welcome to Join the village if you cannot afford to deed your house.

The owner of the house (and the deed covering it) is Claw. I'll bring this to his attention. :)

Xianruflux,

Welcome to the neighborhood!  You are very welcome to move in. South along the lowland shore, or south in the hills along the road?  Either way, do explore the area to get a feel for thing before you start building.

See you in-game,

Claw

Thank you for your kindness.

Unfortunately, a troll of immense size and attitude wiped me out on my way to freedom market. I have decided to join the Academy for now, a safer and more sensible option, I think. Perhaps when I no longer have to run away from spiders I will come back for a visit.

To Hordern, a special thank-you for your assistance in GV. BTW before I left I was able to make a 14.5 ql SS. I was pleased, now I know better, lol.

Xian

Perhaps when I no longer have to run away from spiders I will come back for a visit.

To Hordern, a special thank-you for your assistance in GV. BTW before I left I was able to make a 14.5 ql SS. I was pleased, now I know better, lol.

Xian

Not sure about Spiders, but on Wild I can kill Scorpions with 60QL chain armour and about 10 Fight skill. Good equip goes a long way in fights against Mobs.

As for the short sword [i assume that's what you mean by SS] - lol, yeah, it's OK on GV, but less useful than scrap iron on Premium. At least scrap iron can be turned into something useful ;)