Sign in to follow this  
HeartTheEternal

Did Wurm just died?

Probably something is wrong, isn't it like daytime in Sweden now? My guess is he is working on something.

I really want that horse. I've been waiting 6 hours now. Feeling a bit pathetic about it, too... Friday night spent at the desk awaiting the client to load. But I know i'll feel more pathetic when i'm spending the next 2 weeks trying to get a decent enchant on a set of horseshoes...

Damn it, Rolf. Wake up and press the reset button!

Same situation on my end. I do not want to lose my horse I invested coin in.

Wow havent been on for 3 days, when i finally have time to come online its dead. This sucks :(

I'm happy I decided not to bring along my horse to Mr B's Event.  Snakegal and I were sailing north towards the Canal into Crystal lake when the server dumped.  I hope we're still on the boat at logon, or at least are floating next to it.  I lost my sailboat and gear a month ago, I'm not looking forward to loosing another. :P

I really want that horse. I've been waiting 6 hours now. Feeling a bit pathetic about it, too... Friday night spent at the desk awaiting the client to load. But I know i'll feel more pathetic when i'm spending the next 2 weeks trying to get a decent enchant on a set of horseshoes...

Hey Asidecay, don't worry your horse Clippearl is safe. I took it back with me to Akhenaten, you can pick it up anytime :)

Hey Asidecay, don't worry your horse Clippearl is safe. I took it back with me to Akhenaten, you can pick it up anytime :)

You are THE BEST, Mirabelle!!

Edit: Went over to Akhenaten a few minutes ago and LouisC was very kind in retrieving Clippearl for me. I have brought him back home.

Once again, thank you Mirabelle and LouisC!

this one needs to hit 10,000 views, and it has the collective crashes history, bump  :o

This is starting to get truely annoying, time to go play HoN or WoT

Another day another crash wow get used to it all the new people this is beta Wurm

Heh, i just came off WoT, only played like 4 battles in my IS-3, it's to boring now, Hell i might redownload NF, at least i have the biggest ship in that game :)

Hmm, another Server crash ?!

Its Time to make something ! (DEV +Rolf) I understand the Problems with Servers etc., but i Pay and i want my Service for my Money. Hope we get something for the Offline Time ! :'(    I am not amused  ???