Sign in to follow this  
HeartTheEternal

Did Wurm just died?

Note to Elwood: The zombies have taken me prisoner, apologies for delays on the caravel whilst I free myself!

Convenient timing.

Does Rolf know about this 'event' and was he asked to be available in case of a problem?

If not, BAD planning. Very bad planning.

I'm willing to bet this event was planned by Mr. B. IIRC, Rolf hasn't done anything in-game for the past 2 halloweens, nor this past easter.

So its friday night wurms not working main page says its up does this mean we r screwed till monday?

I'm willing to bet this event was planned by Mr. B. IIRC, Rolf hasn't done anything in-game for the past 2 halloweens, nor this past easter.

My point is, something 'out of the ordinary' is taking place and you'd expect Rolf to be aware if not involved in case something goes wrong. He doesn't have to be in game to be ready to restart the server in the event of a crash.

It was, but he knows.

*thumbs up*

Is he on his scooter heading to his remote switch? :)

guess i'll go dig around the backyard in the meantime, maybe build a fence.

Well, most of us will survive it (elwood maybe not), its not the first time this happens.

(no this is not my first account in the last years ;)).

Anyway, time to sleep for old wolves, best of luck to the ones who are waiting.

So I'm not the only one having connection issues then ?? I thought it was my connection, but can log into my GV account easilly enough.

Damn...

I only realised I got disconnected from the server when the textures started to stretch and the mountains were engulfed with a dark texture spreading along it.Ā  :P

I can't help but wonder what's up with the death related quotes on the start up menu? Ā  "Destroy all creatures! They can not be regenerated!" - Zombie hunter. O.o Ā 

In other news, it's still dead.

My point is, something 'out of the ordinary' is taking place and you'd expect Rolf to be aware if not involved in case something goes wrong. He doesn't have to be in game to be ready to restart the server in the event of a crash.

Well, go ahead and buy a prepaid cellphone, send it to Rolf in the mail and then every time the server goes down, you can ring him on the super-secret Rolf line to let him know of such atrocities.Ā  :P

GV seems fine, freedom appears to be having a hiccup of some sort.

Obviously the event will be rescheduled a bit.

OK, lets restart the server ... Can't wait to see how far my boat has sailed without me.

Woot first day back after being gone for a few months and when i log in i die to a aged lava spider then the server crashes!

I'm Lucky this way ><

I'm still logged on and can move around, i'm just constantly refreshing.

just a lil heads up, that doesnt mean ur exactly ingame anymore:P