Sign in to follow this  
Horton

[MR Wild]House of Mol-Rehan

Teh, gravy, it is delicious.  Bumpalicious.

I'm interested in joining.  This will be my first time to go to wild, but I'm not new to the game.  Ingame name is the same as my forum name.

Sounds good mate, Either role up to Hom and you should get an invite, or /t me ingame and ill get you an invite.

Where the hell ya been :D

Out and about ;p  I wouldnt mind getting back into the game again hows MR doing?

I tried to resub but I forgot my pw.

Where the hell ya been :D

Out and about ;p  I wouldnt mind getting back into the game again hows MR doing?

I tried to resub but I forgot my pw.

Heyho. played on freedom for 1 1/2 month and will convert to Wild today. I hope to find a place to settle amongst you. please tell me if you want to have me.

ingame name same as in the forum.

All are welcome ^__^ just get chatting in kchat and ask for a hom elder :)

For Pony ( and Gravy!)

i Vouch for the mans  statement above me!

Indeed Elwood, the Gravy is nomtastic.

I'm interested.

New player just joined the Wild server for my first server...

So yeah, fun times.

Hi guys!  :)

First I just have to say well done. It's this organisation and vision that got me so excited about Wurm in the first place. You guys are taking the best advantage of the free scope this game gives players (I'm sure you're fully aware of this). 

I'm a relatively new player. I've been playing with a friend on Freedom for a while now. We don't pay subs yet and we're hitting our skill caps. We were thinking of paying subs but staying on freedom and grinding until we could hack it on the wild but after seeing this I'm not sure if I can wait.

I understand that Mol-Rehan is the newest Kingdom, and from what I've seen on the forums you guys seem to be the brightest. The idea of a capital city is a relatively general concept, but it's an exciting sign of much greater things, of a powerful, structured Kingdom. For me it's a tantalizing concept. The organisational skills you guys must have after implementing this idea (and in continuing to do so) deserve some serious respect and support. 

I was going to join Hots because of the whole struggling underdog, secret army, what's brewing behind the black gates of Mordor malarky, but after reading up on them and their systems I was put off. I now want to help you illiminate them.

Basically I want to be a cog in your machine. I want to be part of your bigger picture. What I enjoy doing is mining. I intend to use it to get my body strenght up, to then get my aggressive fighting up along with Mauls (and particularly my large maul) skill, so I can crush whoever I must. I think my friend is a bit of a JOAT but he wants to fight too. So can you support us? 

Excuse the soppy, overly excited prose  :P 

Oh btw, question; if you skill up above twenty and then stop paying subs (say for a school term or some thing) do you get a skill penalty? Do you get shunted back to Freedom too? 

Thanks!

Sorry, but I had to bust out laughing reading that post.  I'm not sure if he's serious or not.  Either way it's a bit funny, good luck.

Disclaimer: Someone, please feel free to correct me if I am wrong in any of this.  It's been a loooong time since I had to worry about skill-caps.

John, I believe if you are hitting caps in your characteristics (body strength, etc.), you're missing out on additional stat gains while you raise other skills to 20.  If you're looking to raise body strength and you have already hit your 20 in that stat, you may want to consider getting premium time sooner rather than later.

All 3 kingdoms have their pros and cons.  MR's a good kingdom, and HoM is a good place to start your journey on Wild.  Plus, if you later determine that it is not the right fit for you, you can always change village or kingdom.

Oh btw, question; if you skill up above twenty and then stop paying subs (say for a school term or some thing) do you get a skill penalty? Do you get shunted back to Freedom too? 

Thanks for all comments,

Both cynical and positive.

To you two trolling BL guys, I think I might have laughed at it too if it was another characters. It was a bit of a gush :D I wasn't completely sure how wars were ended on the Wild or whether they were just eternal tit for tat raids, but then again I am a new player. Sorry about my spelling, it was a gush. Also I've seen a lot worse on some threads.

To Idara, thanks alot! Solid information. I hope to come across you ingame as well.

To Redd, that's great :D My friends back from France tomorrow so we'll get our premium sorted soon and as long as I can convince him, head on over pretty soon. Although I was reading about Delirium, is it perhaps a better place for a miner type charc? I honestly don't mind, wherever I'm best placed!

Hopefully this meets BL spelling standards (hawr hawr hawr :P)

Certainly Delirium has a lot of other things to do too, but I suggest trying living in HoM first.

Hiya mate,

All sounds good, were always looking for new players with a positive attitude like yourself.

As villages go, Delerium and HoM are pretty simular as with thing to do etc. However it depends how you like to live. In hom there are un touched areas you can settle in on the safety of the deed, but at Del you can get a nice house in the main village with all you need including horse pens, you name it. I would suggest both villages, but it just comes down to personal preference. You can try out both im sure and then pick the best, but thats up to you.

Thanks,

Hope to see you ingame - just hit "red" up with a pm.

Red