Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Registration changed for the wild server

In order to start the process of converting the wild server to a premium only, we now only allow Mol Rehan characters to be registered there.

Unfortunately this means that there is no way for HOTS characters to be registered for now. This will of course change back again once the server only allows premium characters to log on.

This means that the change to make the wild server premium only is fairly imminent. Ideally religion should be fixed first but we'll see how far I get into that. It is the next step in development after boats are added. I am conducting some final tests on boats now even though there are some small features missing still.

If you look at the graph at http://wild001.game.wurmonline.com/mrtg/wurm you will see that the amount of non-premiums on wild is already very low and I expect little discussion about the transition. I do hope that you who for some reason can not get premium may enjoy the home server until you manage to sort the situation out.

Thanks for the update on that, could you give us a little insight into what the religion fix will give us?

I hope that once it actually does go premium only that you allow people to register for wild for all kingdoms again. Just having it show a warning when they select 'Wild Server' that warns them that the server requires you to buy premium (coupled with the normal warning about the wild server).

Thanks for the update on that, could you give us a little insight into what the religion fix will give us?

lolno

Glad I made a HoTS character before registration was closed.

hm.. yea what in religion need fix at all  :P maybe more spell for fo.. xD but other are enought good  :P

is it just change to the registration or is the whole of wild now premium; (ie. is wild now prem or can people still travel there on non-premium accounts?)

Wild is changing to non prem soon which means if you do travel there on a non prem character you won't be able to log on i think

Wild is changing to non prem soon which means if you do travel there on a non prem character you won't be able to log on i think

Mm, I'm not too sure because I found it sort of vague to whether it was merely registration that is now restricted on wild server; or the whole concept of non-premium players being there.

Mm, I'm not too sure because I found it sort of vague to whether it was merely registration that is now restricted on wild server; or the whole concept of non-premium players being there.

He's limiting registration to premium (MR) for the moment so no new non-premium accounts are made and possibly left there. Non-prems can still be on wild, for a while, until he changes wild to premium only.