Sign in to follow this  
Raycg

Raycg's Masonry and Smithing co imping up to 95ql!!!

i could give you a hand with some bulk orders, however, they wont be the greatest QL ;)

Can cancel my bricks then m8.

well im going to be doing most of my orders i allredy have so if you still need them i can get them for you still :)

Can cancel my bricks then m8.

well im going to be doing most of my orders i allredy have so if you still need them i can get them for you still :)

Well, if it's not gonna ruin you summer.

if vald agrees he can take all the bricks etc while i get the imping, orders will be done much faster and summer is when i get things done faster :P june 16th i'll be up and runing well again. sorry about all the late stuff evryone :(
  • Like 1

as in now,you can PM Valdemar for any bulk orders you need and me to set one etc.

• Like 1

When you're available, I could use some zinc mining at Oak Harbour.  Contact Schiann in-game

When you're available, I could use some zinc mining at Oak Harbour.  Contact Schiann in-game

• Like 1

hey Ray, looking to buy some bricks, can you contact me in game. I am Mhodi in game also.

Thanks!

As in today i have turned 17 :D seting as my 4rth year of knowing and playing wurm!

SO what i want to do is starting on the 10th, have a good deal! Will let you in on a free 90ql tool (any one you want!) no large anvils though. with an order of a 90qlforge.

This will be known as the birthday, end of school, and start of sumer deal! hope you guys order while its there will only last 3 days!

As in today i have turned 17 :D seting as my 4rth year of knowing and playing wurm!

SO what i want to do is starting on the 10th, have a good deal! Will let you in on a free 90ql tool (any one you want!) no large anvils though. with an order of a 90qlforge.

This will be known as the birthday, end of school, and start of sumer deal! hope you guys order while its there will only last 3 days!

Hey Raycg,

Happy Birthday!

can we add a 90ql forge to my current order?

Thanks :) and will do. what tool would you like imped or made?

I would like two forges and an oven imped to 90 ql if possible please. I'd also like to know if you do work with mailboxes.

If the special is still running do you make lanterns?

I would like two forges and an oven imped to 90 ql if possible please. I'd also like to know if you do work with mailboxes.

If the special is still running do you make lanterns?

Sweet, well I'll make the order for the two forges imped to 90ql and a stone spirit castle to 50+ql if you can sir, with a 90ql lantern as well.

The location is at The Savage Coast with is at around 20x 11y, and you can contact me in game by the same name as my forum avatar uses.

Sweet, well I'll make the order for the two forges imped to 90ql and a stone spirit castle to 50+ql if you can sir, with a 90ql lantern as well.

The location is at The Savage Coast with is at around 20x 11y, and you can contact me in game by the same name as my forum avatar uses.

ok will do, and last day of the deal!

new blacksmithing prices

I would like to buy a 90Ql whetstone

cod to Snowie

I would like to buy a 90Ql whetstone

cod to Snowie

Raycg,

any news on my brick and forge order?

its been 2 weeks.

Hey, would like a quote on imping a 60ql forge to either 90/95ql and making another forge to either 70/80ql

Raycg,

any news on my brick and forge order?

its been 2 weeks.

hey i prob cant do the bricks anymore but i can do the forg etc

sorry about the bricks i'll see if i can find anyone who can do them for you.

Hey, would like a quote on imping a 60ql forge to either 90/95ql and making another forge to either 70/80ql

will be done soon! :)