Sign in to follow this  
Raycg

Raycg's Masonry and Smithing co imping up to 95ql!!!

sorry but Im never that formal and English isnt my first language maybe in the future we can all be as flawless as you, just shows how I can't even buy a forge without someone getting involved with me, you think I care that my English is bad?

.hsibbur os s'ti esuaced stsop ruoy daer t'now elpoep 01\9 .elbirret s'ti taht erac dluohs uoY

.hsibbur os s'ti esuaced stsop ruoy daer t'now elpoep 01\9 .elbirret s'ti taht erac dluohs uoY

You misspelled because.

You misspelled because.

Touche'

still waiting for my forge imp from quite a while back.

I would like 200 iron lumps 80ql and 100 iron lumps 90 ql please, delivered to me at Ultimarus.  I can pickup at the coast near hilfe's if you coordinate with me on the delivery.  Should be 4 silver as I understand it.  thanks.

ugg, orders are way backed up sorry! i have a huge one atm "colossus+tower" and havent loged in in a while, i'll try but its takeing forever to get RL things done and stuff.will try my best to get back up and runing soon.

Hey Raycg,

I can see you are a bit busy atm so I'd like to cancel my order for the ql80 hammer.

All the best,

Aerth

Hey Raycg,

I can see you are a bit busy atm so I'd like to cancel my order for the ql80 hammer.

All the best,

Aerth

Would you like me to let you know when i got one ready?

Blacksmithing sale still going btw, im more active and will  get to my forge orders  :)

Would you like me to let you know when i got one ready?

A neighbour very kindly donated me one, thanks for the offer though.

Blacksmithing sale still going btw, im more active and will  get to my forge orders  :)

Speaking of your sale is the needle I ordered done yet?  I'd appreciate a pm when it is as I dont live terribly close to a mailbox.

Speaking of your sale is the needle I ordered done yet?  I'd appreciate a pm when it is as I dont live terribly close to a mailbox.

ah yes sorry about that, been so busy i forgot were i put it, i'll let you know though!

Ray, are your 80 QL impings still 50c? If they are I'll take one, if not, edit your dang first post :D

Ray, are your 80 QL impings still 50c? If they are I'll take one, if not, edit your dang first post :D

Thanks Raycg, per pm chat I'd like to put an order in for

1 x 80ql scissors

2 x 80ql needle

3 x 80ql pick

Also, the resource order for filling when you can is:

100x 90ql iron lump

100x 80ql iron lump

200 large nails

100 small nails

100 ribbons

100 rivets

Crystal Docks (opposite Maple) and I can arrange for you to be on a building or I can meet at the market docks.

sure thing gatwick, will start the tols today if i can

What is the ql of the bricks you make?

fastest i can do is 70ql but 80-90 takes long so i usaly dont go that high

I would like 200 iron lumps 80ql and 100 iron lumps 90 ql please, delivered to me at Ultimarus.  I can pickup at the coast near hilfe's if you coordinate with me on the delivery.  Should be 4 silver as I understand it.  thanks.

Just cancel this please, got elsewhere.

Just cancel this please, got elsewhere.

allright

I might be interested in some lead at 70ql message me in game therdre

not takeing brick orders for now, sorry. and WARNING! blacksmith sale ends this week end! i know im going to have 90 by then :)