Sign in to follow this  
Miggy

Renaissance Kingdoms

Been saving up for my second field - nearly at 400£ now! I was stupid and spent a lot of time after I leveled raising my stats, now I suffer under decreased income. ;D

Oh well, I've got 27 strength and 21 intelligence, so I can get any job and harvest any resource to its optimal... I guess that's an increase in income as well, although I don't think it'll go as well as a new field.

A few of us are forming a Political party to run for the county elections comming in a month.  The SDP (Scottish Democratic Party) will bring back the open communication and the ability to work more closely between county and the towns

The politics in Keswick seem to run pretty smoothly. I'm not paying an extraordinary amount of attention to the politics, but I know that Aristide, our mayor, is very heavily influenced in inter-city trading, as well as there are no taxes in Keswick!

In other news, I just bought my second corn field. I had saved all the way to £500, then Mackiedee decided to leave Keswick, and sold both his sheep pastures for £400 each! So I got a nice discount there! ;D

Now I'm saving up for the clothes I need so I can level up again.

Miggy, I'm moving up to keswick, no way am I residing in Manchester. I'll be knifed! xD

Miggy, I'm moving up to keswick, no way am I residing in Manchester. I'll be knifed! xD

I can highly recommend it! The people up here are excellent, there are pretty much all you need of everything, and it's easy to scrape a living.

There are fish in Egremont, which is hardly a day's travel away, as well as wood in Keswick. Fruits can be picked in Appleby, although that requires you to travel all the way down to Lancaster, much more than a day away!

You can make quite a lucrative living off being a trader too. Aristide, the town mayor, is giving people £500 grants to anyone willing to become professional traders. Basically, you get £500 to buy [whichever-resource-you-feel-like-hoarding], then travel to another town and sell those on. I believe that Aristide wants £530 back form that, so that he earns some in the deal as well, but anything above that can go straight to your pocket. If you know how to do your trades, you can easily buy wood from Keswick and re-sell it to carpenters all around the country!

Hm, is there any point in attempting to revive this topic?

I'm still playing!

Level 2 now, I'm a butcher. Still farming dual corn, saving up for a shield and a sword, then I'll go pump up my stats (char and str to 120!).

Still in the mounties and lovin' it! I'm selling my corn discounted to the mounties that come by, and I'm generally rising up in the ranks.

I'm wondering if I should study at some point, and if so, what I should study. I think that studying state would be a good choice, but I guess that's for level 3s to think about.

Heh. I reached level 2 a few days ago, became a weaver. Currently have a financial crisis, but oh well. I'm running for my 3rd consecutive term as mayor, just finished the first round with 50% with the leading opponent having 39.5%. Farming corn and ranching sheep. I also filed a case against the former public prosecutor for High Treason, and was thus revealed to the whole world as being a Wolf of Sherwood.  ::)

I reached level 2 about a month ago, I'm kind of just going through the daily routine and saving up money right now. I ran for mayor and put the lyrics to rickroll in the announcement box. Nobody voted for me.

Necronecronecro.

So uhh, who's still playing this? I am, and I'm a councillor of Chester now too, how about you others? If anyone don't know where to play bring your sorry butts to Chester, we need the slave labour in the mines. :P

Necronecronecro.

So uhh, who's still playing this? I am, and I'm a councillor of Chester now too, how about you others? If anyone don't know where to play bring your sorry butts to Chester, we need the slave labour in the mines. :P

I used to play it -.- Got tried of it and sence then have NEVER signed on

Still playing it. Miggy, I saw that you were a Chester councilor about a week ago and I was surprised, because I recognized the name. Currently I'm the Public Prosecutor of Stafford, the Speaker of Stafford Parliament, Corporal of the Derby Defense Corp, Viscount of Derby and probably a list of other things that I'm forgetting.

Still playing it. Miggy, I saw that you were a Chester councilor about a week ago and I was surprised, because I recognized the name. Currently I'm the Public Prosecutor of Stafford, the Speaker of Stafford Parliament, Corporal of the Derby Defense Corp, Viscount of Derby and probably a list of other things that I'm forgetting.

Bahaha that's awesome, Stafford and Chester are like right next to eachother. :P

I'm totally necroeing this topic, that came up when I searched the net this morning and to my surprice found a link that took me to Wurm forum :)

I have played RK since 2008 in fact, even if I wish I had been here all that time instead.

Lots of developement going on in RK atm, some things feel like they stole it from Wurm even :D

Over my four years in Wurm I have sent a few to RK and brought a few from there also.

(Yep I started in Scotland all those years ago)