Sign in to follow this  
Miggy

Renaissance Kingdoms

Let's get this thing back on the forums! ;D

For those unaware of what it is, it's a browser based RPG, setting its theme in a medieval English environment. Link!

So, how's everyone doing? I'm still in Keswick, and training up my strength now. The money is flowing in, so I can afford living off meat - I'll have hit 20 within next week! Tomorrow my corn field will be ready for harvest, and last time it got ripped right off the market!

I also found an oar when walking on the beach. :o

How's the scottish clan going?

Ooh, random browser RPG!

I can't resist the urge to join every one of these, even though I'll likely quit.

County of Somerset, Town of Bristol, kindgom of England.

Now to die horribly in a noobish fashion.

Yea lol, that's what I did. I did play for a day though... that counts for something, right?

I played for about 10 minutes... not really for me. I'll stick to wurm.

Same. I didn't understand anything at all, and I got an e-mail saying I died a few days laterĀ  8)

I have played a while, applied for level 1 like 2 hours ago... It still hasnt updatedĀ  ???

I have played a while, applied for level 1 like 2 hours ago... It still hasnt updatedĀ  ???

It only updates each reset (which is every day 4 AM GMT, I think). You'll have to wait 'till then to level up.

Scotland, County of Galloway, City of Wigtown.

I'm on my way to buy my second wheat field and looking to buy a shirt to match my shoes and trousers.

I hated this game. But at least some people can appreciate it.

Seems we have quite a few already playing but for those - this is a 5 min a day game to simply feed and put your character to work.Ā  Oncxe you get to level 1 it gets better from there

i made my self drunk and really drunk ingame spend all my money on beer and let my char die got to boring after a while

Now that I've played it, it's actually a cool looking game. Thing I like about it is that you only need to play it for a minute or two each day..I quit KOL, UD, Vantr, and all the other games like this because it became so tedious to use up all my turns.

If someone can give me some trust points, i'll gladly return the favor. Ingame i'm Wootye.

Same. I didn't understand anything at all, and I got an e-mail saying I died a few days laterĀ  8)

same here. they spammed me about i was hungry,going to die and you're dead

Now that I've played it, it's actually a cool looking game. Thing I like about it is that you only need to play it for a minute or two each day..I quit KOL, UD, Vantr, and all the other games like this because it became so tedious to use up all my turns.

If someone can give me some trust points, i'll gladly return the favor. Ingame i'm Wootye.

Gave you my trust.

Awesome game.

I'm in England, County of Stafford, Town of Derby.

I became the Chief Marshall of Derby.Ā  :D

Level 1 and have shirt, trousers, belt, shoes, and a staff. Growing corn.

I signed up for the cumberland mountaineers! Soon I'll be helping keep the border clear of those darned scots!

England and Scotland are not at war right now, and unlike England actually have a full time army.

Eh, the game is quite boring.Ā  You only work once a day, and then have nothing else to do.Ā  The game will take 3-5 days before you can finally do something more, and, truly, the game does not offer that many features to keep you playing unless you are extremely bored and so hang out in the tavern or enjoy RPing, which then the game could be fun.

I played for about a week and then went into a full tavern and spent my 60 pounds by buying rounds for everyone.

It's a game that you only to be on for like 2 minutes a day. I don't think you're meant to spend hours on it.

Try playing KOL, nexuswar, vantr, UD or any of the other games similar to this one - text based with no logging off - and you will see why this is an excellent game. Its meant to be played 1 minute a day for a reason.

There are, however, certain jobs, such as positions for the county or town, which require you to play a lot more than 1 or 2 minutes.

Ireland, Russia and Germany have been founded.

I lost the mayor election

Hutienan : 61%

2. Slon : 39%

The good news is, I'm the new social directer.

Thats good - I am going to level up to level 2 when i get back to Whithorn