Sign in to follow this  
Guest Posteh

Who was your favorite Emperor/Chancellor/Prince?

Who was your favorite Emperor/Chancellor/Prince?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your favorite Emperor/Chancellor/Prince?

• Iaqb
    • Taya
    • Pedro
    • Horton
    • Wwiiol
    • Sizewell
    • Siege / Zerobyte
    • Daolin

Horton might be the best, but only if he doesn't use Who to help him (or MR) ever and no one will ever know if or when he ever has done so.

The Human factor is far to complex to give someone.

1) Leadership of a kingdom they have vested interest in

2) A GM or CM account they could use to benefit the kingdom

So Horton might be a honest fellow and a straight shooter.  I do not know but he has the capability to use certain tools no other kingdom leader has access to. It is like playing chess against yourself and favoring neither side. Or concealing your superpowers to play football with normal kids.  Draw your own analogy.

Pedro and Taya.

Never got along with Taya but you gotta give him credit where it's due ;)

Horton might be the best, but only if he doesn't use Who to help him (or MR) ever and no one will ever know if or when he ever has done so.

The Human factor is far to complex to give someone.

1) Leadership of a kingdom they have vested interest in

2) A GM or CM account they could use to benefit the kingdom

So Horton might be a honest fellow and a straight shooter.  I do not know but he has the capability to use certain tools no other kingdom leader has access to. It is like playing chess against yourself and favoring neither side. Or concealing your superpowers to play football with normal kids.  Draw your own analogy.

We get accusations against us on a fairly regular basis, and  I can tell you first hand that Horton does everything to the best of his ability to do right.  He does not use his moderator account on wild while he is playing and always defers issues to the rest of the team so that there can be no reasonable claim of abuse.  He posts here in the forums as a player supporting his kingdom.

The accusation of him being able to hide his activity from the rest of us is unfounded.  Oracle can investigate any claims, and Rolf has logs of all our activities.  Rolf and Oracle have a good moderation system that does not allow any of us to hide claimed activities.

So I would state that Horton is an honest fellow and a straight shooter, though that doesn't mean I think he is the best kingdom leader  ;)

Pedro before he sold his account without telling me! D:<  Family reasons :P (My cousin for the 100th time) then horton then daolin.

Pedro and Taya.

Never got along with Taya but you gotta give him credit where it's due ;)

You were scared him him at one point Gavin :D I remember you making a post or saying something in vent about how you were afraid to pop out and hit him because you didn't know if he'd pop you back harder.