Sign in to follow this  
Looroll

Starip V2

Name:  HamsterPants

5 posts off Starip.

His posts have content, so he's far from Starip.

His posts have content, so he's far from Starip.

That's right, with me you get the full package.

I just feel so at home here, I spent too many years blindly looking for this community, and now I'm having a ball just roaming the forums.

Holy carp, 23 posts per day :o

You mean you didn't notice?

I'm all over the place man.

Most of the time, I'm watching the main page like a hawk, waiting for somebody to post something so that I'm not just talking to myself.

Yay, now people won't stop bothering me for posting 10 times a day.

He'll slow down when he's able to actually play Wurm ;)

He'll slow down when he's able to actually play Wurm ;)

Hehe, you speak like wurm doesn't give you enough time to view these forums..... well technically true - it gives you time to view several forums, browse youtube, facespace and mybook, while taking part in a few IM convos.

Hehe, you speak like wurm doesn't give you enough time to view these forums..... well technically true - it gives you time to view several forums, browse youtube, facespace and mybook, while taking part in a few IM convos.

I'm not a multi-tasker, if I'm playing a game, I'm going to pay full attention to it...

I'm not a multi-tasker, if I'm playing a game, I'm going to pay full attention to it...

Mining.

no blue no wait YELLOWWWWW! :)

but ya once ul get used to wurm ul be back spamming even more :)

truly the words of a person who hasn't played wurm yet :)

cuzz ya if u go pay full attention to wurm you will go nuts waiting for the 36 sec mining timer at the start :) you will be like ARG!!!

That's not entirely true, friend. Yeah, I go AFK often enough, but when I am playing, I am doing just that. No TV, no other games, no surfing, no forums. Wurm only.

In my newb days, it was a little different.... I had to constantly jump back and forth from the game to the wiki.

Everyone has their own way of playing. :)

OT: Looroll, you shouldn't be one to comment about posting habits. Take a look at your own post count and how much of it actually "brings something to the table".

yes you go afk often as otherwise you go nuts :P:) (u do know im joking right?)

Holy carp, 23 posts per day :o

Bay12? Also thanks to this I had to see how much you were posting myself and I think it's pretty much close to what I saw.

OT: Looroll, you shouldn't be one to comment about posting habits. Take a look at your own post count and how much of it actually "brings something to the table".

That's mainly because there's very little worth responding to intelligently here, and I really cannot be bothered to look for something which is.