Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

Happy Valentines day!!!

Of all the horrible commercial holidays Valentines day probably takes the cake but I still would just like to wish everyone a happy Valentines day. Also I think it's just time to thank someone who recently has helped you out by naming them your Valentine (Don't have to be opposite sex, but we don't want things going to weird....lol)

I'd like to Thank Rosie for landing me with 100s of kilograms of wemp, being a great person to talk to when things are tough and also taking my heart and sticking it in a saucepan with a potato.

Happy Valentines day!!!

(I haven't forgotten you Midford <3 )

I'm going to thank Ruffle.

Not for anything she did recently, but for tutoring me when I started playing and letting me hang around her homestead stealing food for my first few days.  One of those early nights she gave me a sage bit of advice: "If you're standing around waiting for something you can always do an action like Foraging or Botanising.  That's what I do.  Or you could try Tracking."

So, Ruffle, thank you.  Everything I've done in Wurm has been your fault! x

I'm going to thank Rolf.

BECAUSE WITHOUT HIM WE WOULD NOT HAVE WURM

I LOVE YOU ROLF

ALL CAPS

I  want to thank that new village that planted their deed right next to mine without asking! wow their the greatest and built on my road! w000t without them i wouldn't be mad :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I  want to thank that new village that planted their deed right next to mine without asking! wow their the greatest and built on my road! w000t without them i wouldn't be mad :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand your point but.. Why would they need to ask?

Anyway, I wanna thank Heart! Without her i wouldn't be having as much fun in this game.

Anyway, I wanna thank Heart! Without her i wouldn't be having as much fun in this game.

:-* without you i would not be in this game.  :D

St Valentinus is castrated, horsewhipped and disembowelled. 1500 years later, this day is celebrated through romance.

hmm...

Thanks to:

Aeris - 100kgs 90ql rockshards... I'm sry I couldn't use them all  :'(

Rosie - For the ride across the water that one time i was traveling to Freedom Market on foot.  :P

Lex - Being a great and fun neighbor  ;D

Everyone else around Mist Lake - Because you're all awesome  :-*

[me=KyleBooze]hugs Mist Lake and gets soaked  :-X [/me]

Wait, Valentiniuses day is over now, even in the far west. 

Too bad I missed V-Day on Freedom. My char there has no Premtime, believe I logged him out in a boat rofl. Anyways. Happy Belated V-Day to: Rosie, and Everyone else I talked with. :] As well as to the folks of Ahkenaten for letting me live with them before I magically ran back to school, as well as away from Wurm. (I blame EQ2 and my roomie.)