Sign in to follow this  
azuleslight

World event chat tab

It seems people take exception to anything but trade being posted in trade. So the suggestion to not ruffle any feathers is: created a new advertisements channel for impalongs, store advertisements, recruiting could all go into that tab. It would also make finding a deed for new player a fair bit easier.

• Like 2

Some kind of Looking for Players channel sounds good. Especially with things like Goblin camps coming in people could maybe ask in that channel if anyone wants to team up for them?

• Like 3

No idea what you mean, trade works ok as intended, it was a total mess when all trade messages were in GL chat, you can probably imagine it's hard to track a conversation within a market chat spam;

LFG for what?

There's literally nothing to do, besides rifts, and whoever goes to rifts needs freedom and then ends up just using local during the event.

You need time to travel to rifts etc.. and additional chats for it seem pointless, maybe a tiny bit it looks bad to use GL to ask for location, then freedom to chat with people for location and path or just chat while you sail.. eventually you end up using the local for warmaster calls or starting new wave and such, there's also barely any or no reason for any of this interaction if you don't feel social to talk with others at all.

Would I be able to use this channel to tell opposing kingdoms how I feel about them and their PvP skills in a totally wholesome and family friendly way?

+1 There needs to be a channel where people can post their looking for work, looking for laborer, looking for village, looking for villager, impalong, market etc. advertisements. 

It can be called GPA-Freedom 

General Purpose Advertisement Freedom Channel 

seems like a mess.. looking for village with laborer or work.. mixed with villager seeking and impalongs??? markets are already fine to post in trade chat as it is

I'd rather have colors and on/off settings for trade channel, instead of new tab with spam and somewhat useful and messy messages

On 5/19/2023 at 9:28 AM, Zundy said:

Would I be able to use this channel to tell opposing kingdoms how I feel about them and their PvP skills in a totally wholesome and family friendly way?

no, it wouldnt be enable when in pvp realm i dont think.