Sign in to follow this  
Zexos

Show users what you are working on/have planned with Trello

I was on another sandbox mmo's website and they had a link to their roadmap on their website drop down menu.

I feel that if wurm used this website or a website like it and showed it off on their website then users would know what is in development, what is postponed, what is already added....etc. 

It also helps people to see what is already in the game and that active development is happening.

Wurm could still have images and blog/promotion posts but this would help greater user and staff communication in a way or like a behind the scenes look.   Instead of things being hush hush. 

• Like 5

+1 Sounds nice but in same time a rocket science

• Like 1

they have an internal one that they use and could easily setup another one for public as a rough roadmap something that has been suggested time and time and time again and the devs always push back against it so hard because "any time we showed some kind of time table and we didnt deliver there was a lot of push back from the community" which well ya thats kinda the point to hold the devs accountable for finishing projects on time instead of reaching a "we will release something this year" state

I just hope some day they will see that being held accountable for that isnt a bad thing but actually a good thing and make a public trello with rough time slots like q1/q2 and so on to have things put in that are in the works

• Like 1

Just wait for archaed to string together a narrative about how not having a public road map, or one at all, it's actually a good thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tor said:

Just wait for archaed to string together a narrative about how not having a public road map, or one at all, it's actually a good thing.

and then we can go "number 2 electric boogaloo" because it wouldn't be the first time

I had a similar idea, but for the suggestion thread itself, I like your idea too though, it would be good to see what's coming up, or at least it's priority position, if it's delayed etc and future plans.

If they wanted to keep some as surprises / mysteries they could always be entered as such and then we would know we had something to look forward too, and people would have fun guessing etc :)

• Like 1