Sign in to follow this  
azuleslight

UPDATE: troll king slaying

The TINY troll king has made their appearance!!! Come one and all to the slaying!

Eo0A3bB.png

G15  https://cadence.yaga.host/#1632,1152 near stillwater cove

Thank you to  Kardlef for the find!
and to all those that helped in the capture:
Mr. Wick
Mollyberry
Linota
Shinso
Blueeyeddevil

Greyrider
Mistirayne

UPDATE!

2pm central time Sunday the 14th
timer_E1684090860.svg

EDIT: standard slaying rules,

Edited by azuleslight
  • Like 2

Count me in.

Great find, Thanks Kardlef for making this public.  ~

• Like 1

Two slayings in one day and a first day of impalong what a great time to be wurming

2 minutes ago, Griselda said:

Two slayings in one day and a first day of impalong what a great time to be wurming

what is the other slaying? I don't see any posts

1 minute ago, KindraShae said:

what is the other slaying? I don't see any posts

Aww man, did this get delayed? I could have sworn this was supposed to be 3 hours prior to the Forest Giant slaying on Melody, but it looks like they're happening at the exact same time now.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Metallumere said:

Aww man, did this get delayed? I could have sworn this was supposed to be 3 hours prior to the Forest Giant slaying on Melody, but it looks like they're happening at the exact same time now.

My thoughts exactly. I was worried that I have confused times but maybe this was actually postponed. 

• Like 1

Looks like it updated hour ago. It should’ve come earlier. 

• Like 2

Ya heck whats going on? I was going to both and now I cant attent this cuz I have to be at the other slaying?

Edited by Morbidae

sorry for the confusion, i accidentally made an error translating time zones the count down is the new timer and the mel slaying DOES coincide with the cad slaying. It was an honest mistake, i apologize.

• Like 1

Cant you just postpone it for 3h after the Mel slaying then or to tomorrow? This messes everyones plans up I fear.
Pushed it once now I bet it wont be a problem to do it again. But up to you, just saying. I cant attent this one then if the time stays the same.

Edited by Morbidae

2 minutes ago, Morbidae said:

Cant you just postpone it for 3h after the Mel slaying then or to tomorrow? This messes everyones plans up I fear.
Pushed it once now I bet it wont be a problem to do it again. But up to you, just saying. I cant attent this one then if the time stays the same.

sorry the time is set, im again sorry for my mistake.

7 minutes ago, azuleslight said:

sorry the time is set, im again sorry for my mistake.

Can we move earlier or later 1-2h+? Today is second slay on Melody, after update now are 2 slays same time.

Thanks for leaving 7 minutes and 19 seconds between both events.
It really is too late to delay the melody event as people have made their plans.

Edited by Arno
  • Like 1

On a more positive note.  As someone who both hosts and enjoys attending public slayings, thanks for having this public since they don't have to be if there is going to be a lot of complaining.  Congrats to Kardlef and the others involved, these are not easy to catch!!!!

• Like 2

instead of people being happy that the kill is made public at all, they complain that it overlaps with another kill. toss a coin whether you go to one or the other... you just can not be everywhere...

I for my part thank you very much that the kill is public here and look forward to it. thank you very much in advance

• Like 5

I'm pretty sure the reason some are complaining is that the event was scheduled for one time, then moved to another. I for one think already set schedules should be upheld and not changed nilly-willy.

• Like 2

Thank you for the capture of a Troll King for us :)

Server is nice and busy for all the events goings on, a rift, a impalong and this now this slaying.

Great stuff!!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Optales said:

instead of people being happy that the kill is made public at all, they complain that it overlaps with another kill. toss a coin whether you go to one or the other... you just can not be everywhere...

Is not a matter of complain, but making plans.

TY for lost my time. Enjoy.

• Like 1

To change it is one thing, but to change it to directly conflict with an event that was scheduled before yours is shitty, it's not "complaining" to point that out.

• Like 5