Sign in to follow this  
Drogos

Thanks for a great patch!

Action: A mission for the god in question has completed, aiding the god on Valrei.

Old Message: <God>'s followers now have the attention of the <spirit type> spirits.

New Message: (none)

Could this be returned for PvP servers? It does matter when a mission is completed. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Omar said:

Action: A mission for the god in question has completed, aiding the god on Valrei.

Old Message: <God>'s followers now have the attention of the <spirit type> spirits.

New Message: (none)

Could this be returned for PvP servers? It does matter when a mission is completed. 

We should have better noted sorry, this was a PvE only version of those messages that just picked a random spirit to send back as a response when one was finished the PvP one(Where Valrei is enabled so defiance/epic) remained unchanged and actually relates to things happening on Valrei.

On 5/9/2023 at 10:53 PM, Gwiz said:

Is putting hot horseshoes on a horse bad? (obviously I mean ingame because I know IRL that would be really bad, lol).  I'm pretty sure  I've put hot armour on myself and it wasn't a problem. Don't recall if I've tried putting hot horseshoes on my mounts or not.

Got bad news for you but the horseshoes are pretty hot when mounted on a horse hoof in RL.

24 minutes ago, Rauros said:

Got bad news for you but the horseshoes are pretty hot when mounted on a horse hoof in RL.

News for you (?) whether bad or good up to you: Wurm is not RL. And yes, shoes are put on hot in RL, and cannot be put on and off like human shoes, they are nailed into the hoof.

Edited by Ekcin

On 5/9/2023 at 4:09 PM, Fearil said:

I concur that the form factor of the FSU is just wrong.

Ok, I've made one and I stand corrected. The size of it is just fine with me. It looked much larger in the preview images. ;)

• Like 2

This is really a great patch, many thanks!

What little issue I noticed so far regarding the new timers, the prayer timer will not start if you already at 100 faith. That timer still would have relevance there as chance for holy sites map will pop only on prayers that would give faith. At least if I've read all the info correctly ofc.

2 hours ago, Jaz said:

This is really a great patch, many thanks!

What little issue I noticed so far regarding the new timers, the prayer timer will not start if you already at 100 faith. That timer still would have relevance there as chance for holy sites map will pop only on prayers that would give faith. At least if I've read all the info correctly ofc.

The Faith timer doesn't show at 100 Faith, but the Prayer timer still should. Will look into this.

Prayer timer shows as Ready but will not start after a prayer.

EDIT:

Well... strange, just prayed again and prayer timer started as expected. Though last prayer gave a skill tick and timer ws still at the "Ready" state without starting.

I'll test it further too.

Edited by Jaz

About ql locks: trying to protect "virtual" 100ql items, like lumps which are not exactly 100ql ever, but 99.999+ ones.

These currently will not fit into a 100/100ql locked BSB, is there a chance to allow setting 99.999 as the min ql on the containers? Currently they allow integers only.

seems a lot more useful and intuitive to allow player set decimal value and softcap things ql1-30-50-70-90 and allow baseQL to next QL tier to be locked with it and right click, just like rename, have a different player set value

this new system is just painful code mess locking more functionality than it offers

just imo