Sign in to follow this  
Mrbloodworth

[12-29-09] [r210] Test server content update.

The wood and ribbons just kind of look tacky in a way, reminds me of World of Warcraft almost.  No offense, I just don't see it very realistic. 

The wood and ribbons just kind of look tacky in a way, reminds me of World of Warcraft almost.  No offense, I just don't see it very realistic. 

Agreed for the large barrel on the right and the huge tub on the left, however I'm picturing those as cherry wood right now.

All these updates just seem to me like your trading in Quality for performance with the recent addition "octotub".  I personally do not like any of the Graphics updates that have been added so far.

So like I've asked in many posts before this post, can we have an "option" to revert back to all the un tampered with models and world textures?, Instead of being made to "put up" with the new Models and textures.

Its really not growing on me.

Is this for all 16 wood types?

As some items can be finished using lavenda for example, thus become lavendawood

Normal trees...

• Birchwood
  • Cederwood
  • Maplewood
  • Oakenwood
  • Pinewood
  • Willow

Fruit trees...

• Applewood
  • Cherrywood
  • Lemonwood
  • Olivewood

and the ones from bushes...

• Camellawood
  • Grapewood
  • Lavenderwood
  • Oleanderwood
  • Rosewood
  • Thorn

What a beautiful plastic wood texture.  Anyway I love these new models. Maybe they are awful but I have much better performance (yay 0,0000000043 FPS more \o/ ).