Sign in to follow this  
Keenan

Defiance PMKs

Player kingdoms on Defiance have been a hot issue for many of our PvP players for some time. We released a plan earlier this year, and due to the feedback received, we decided that the project needed to be thought through again. As a result, the project's timeline has changed. We have a number of things currently in development, and resourcing projects is a balance that is not easy to obtain with such a small team. You can look forward to more information regarding PMKs on Defiance in the coming weeks as we finalize our plans and begin working on them.

Thank you, and happy Wurming!

- Keenan

• Like 10

Thank you for the update Keenan, I know I speak for many when I say one of the biggest frustrations many of us had was the lack of consistent updates after a date was set, we understand things go sideways sometimes and other priorities take over such as bugs and things but just giving small updates like these can go a long way in letting people know they're not forgotten.

• Like 3

Thanks for taking the time to give the stragglers on defiance an update!

I am hoping the changes will make it easier for casual players to go and try Wurm PVP.

It's been 58 days, can we have an update?